Is used to load flash elements, a swf file to your page.
Steps to follow:
1. Download the Drupal module site (http://drupal.org/project/flashnode).
2. Once downloaded normally installed by copying the module into the modules folder of your site.
3. Then the site was active in that module, Administer / Modules, and sent the page.
4. With the module installed on the site is to be set in Administer / Site Configuration / Flash node, as shown by the following pictures, and click the submit button is set up the module.
View Image 1
View Image 2
View Image 3
The field Default path flash: displays the directory flash, flash is the folder where all files are saved swf loaded, it is inside the folder files.
In the field Allowable file types: limiting the types of files that can be uploaded by users.
Default options in the display setting: selects the display settings for the new flash content created.
The field-based parameter Default: Displays the default place where the elements are loaded.
The remaining fields displayed Maximum Maximum displayed width and width: the values of width and length which will be charged at the flash.
5. Already configured this module, you create files within the folder files in the folder of the flash site, are all in the same swf file is uploaded to the site.
6. Now is the creation of Flash content, as follows, to create content and Flash. As shown in the following images.
View Image 4
7. In the Title field will be the item name flash, then attach the swf file you want, and click on the Browse button.
8. Width and Height fields are filled according to the width and length of the element you want to flash the user. All other fields are not needed filling. View Image 5
9. After filling the fields, sending the flash, thus creating a flash content on your site as shown in the following image.
See Figure 6