This module allows users to upload videos on your site.
Manual for using the Video module for Drupal.
Steps to follow:
1. Download the Drupal module site (http://drupal.org/project/video)
2. Once downloaded normally installed by copying the module into the modules folder of your site.
3. Then the site was active in that module, Administer / Modules, and sent the page.
4. The module is installed on your settings in Administer / Site configuration / video, as pictured: View Image 1
Within the environment is setup to make it. View Image 2
5. In General behavior module is configured as shown in the picture below. Values Display menu tab download, download link Display, Display and Display Playtime filesize can be set if desired by the user. View Image 3
6. Video resolutions are the values of the judgments may have videos. These can be changed according to user need, as shown in the picture. View Image 4
7. In statics Counters are the values of Count play hits and Count downloads, they are marked if the user wants to display the number of times the video has been viewed and downloaded. The values of Flash and Ogg Theora settings Settings are filled as shown in the image, then save the configuration. View Image 5
8. This module allows you to upload videos of different formats, they are flv, wmv and mov. These formats can also limit you want to simply delete the extension and send the configuration page in Administer / Site Configuration / Video / Load the properties of ffmpeg Video Helper, Youtube Video and images can be left with the default see in the image below: View Image 6
9. After performing these steps is to create a video Create content / Video Title field is filled with the name of the video is loaded in the same video file and upload Resolution is chosen to be the resolution to video as shown View Image 7
10. When this page is sent, in this case was loaded with a video wmv extension, if you want to add a video to another extension procedure is the same. The video would be as follows with the option to double click on it by extending it to full screen. View Image 8