- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-2006-001
- Project: Drupal core
- Date: 2006-03-13
- Security risk: less critical
- Impact: security bypass
- Where: from remote
- Vulnerability: bypass access control
If you use menu.module to create a menu item, the page you point to will be accessible to all, even if it is an admin page.
All Drupal versions before 4.6.6.
- If you are running Drupal 4.5.x then upgrade to Drupal 4.5.8.
- If you are running Drupal 4.6.x then upgrade to Drupal 4.6.6.
The security contact for Drupal can be reached at security at drupal.org or using the form at http://drupal.org/contact.
More information is available from http://drupal.org/security or from our security RSS feed http://drupal.org/security/rss.xml.