Posted by markus_petrux on August 3, 2009 at 9:19pm
Official release from tag: 6.x-2.5
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 22:18
Changes since CCK 6.x-2.4:
- As usual, please make backups before upgrading.
- A few CCK core files have been added and/or removed from the package in this release. It is recommended that you delete all of the CCK core files (including subdirectories cck/help, cck/includes, and so on) and then install the new CCK core files extracted from the 2.5 package. There is no need to disable/delete modules within the CCK directory, although they should be the most recent versions.
- Please visit update.php to apply pending updates after installing the new files.
- It also worths to mention that Panels 3 integration has been reviewed and enhanced with display options for fields and field groups.
- IMPORTANT: All sites using Diff module with CCK for Drupal 6 are strongly encouraged to upgrade to CCK 2.5 (see #538872: Diff doesn't respect cck permissions).
- #428650 Conditional cache/menu rebuild for content CRUD methods.
- #334945 Save default values when field is hidden because of access permissions.
- #503258 by eaton: allow 'extra fields' to provide 'configure' and 'remove' links.
- #505278 Panels 3 and multiple node type fields.
- #495582 Reviewed Panels 3 integration (prep work for combo / multigroups). Implementation of fieldgroup_view_group() that can be used to render field groups.
- #417122 by quicksketch: allow drupal_alter on field and widget settings.
- #514452 Add new argument $node to content_access() to enhance the context for hook_field_access().
- #523072 by merlinofchaos - Have nodereference relationships limit CCK field availability as well.
- #519870 by joachim - Add a note to say offset starts from 0 in grouping options for views handler for multiple values fields.
- #231453 Allow fields index their columns. Implemented for reference value column in node and user reference fields. Needs update.php.
- #521002 by mh86 - Support for optgroups in allowed values for select elements.
- #499696 by DeFr - Noderefernce / Userreference: fix Views mode when the view has exposed filters.
- #498924 #multiple FAPI attribute is used for a radios and checkboxes in content export forms.
- #409144 Review extra elements for node edit form provided by core modules.
- #361473 CCK fieldgroup panels doesn't respect CCK field privacy settings.
- #515984 Multiple field delta ORDER BY incorrect.
- #414298 by Michelle, merlinofchaos - Follow up to remove fieldgroup.panels.inc (it was moved to panels/content_types).
- #522112 by hefox, prevent malformed condition for vid IN () in views handler for multiple values fields.
- #505278 by Michelle, merlinofchaos - Provide backward compatibility with previous method to build Panels 3 subtype names for fields.
- #523864 Minor coding style issues in Panels 3 relationships implementations.
- #481568 by merlinofchaos - Empty property error when attempting to save a user reference in Panels.
- #510396 by yched - Use field/type definition to render fields in views.
- #393020 by auth - Fieldgroup data is lost when importing to module provided content type with group info for existing fields.
- #538872 Diff does not respect field permissions.