This page is for listing topics that are missing from the current Theming Guide, pursuant to the effort to analyze and tag the Theming Guide to improve the information architecture. This page is freely editable by anyone with a Drupal.org account. If you have reviewed the Theming Guide but could not find a topic that you were expecting to be there, please add it below. We will also all need to regularly review this list to determine if the content is really missing, or just wasn't found. If a topic listed here does in fact exist in the Theming Guide, please add a link next to the item. Topics that should not be included in a theming guide will be removed.
- No documentation on local.css
- I didn't find anything about the fact that code must be a part of the presentation.
- In the Drupal module tutorial, they say that we don't have to inject <br> into the php code and that we must create variables that contains data and a template that contains layout. But how can this be done?
- What variables do I have to create? How can I link a template for a module? How do I call a variable in the module template?
- More explanation about theme engines. For instance: What are they for? How do they change the way the theme is implemented? How can you customize a theme engine?
- In-depth page needed for theming highly stylized/structured CCK data sheets. Not CCK forms as shown on this page http://drupal.org/node/101092 and elsewhere. But rather where you have data and are seeking to output it into tables or specific div layout or whatever. I've just spent 2 days figuring this out. Could have done in 4 hours if I'd had a proper how-to page to guide me. The basics are shown here: http://drupal.org/node/532920#comment-2097592.
- The information about adding regions on this page http://drupal.org/node/65064 is for vers 4 and 5. Is this done differently in vers 6 and 7?
- No documentation for how to address fields -- the syntax is changed from D6, but the changes don't appear to be documented anywhere obvious.
- I would like some recommendations from the community about the preferred tools to use when theming Drupal. I have spent a lot of hours finding a great tool for CSS editing on Drupal ending up using Firebug on Firefox.