Initial Drupal 7 release
Changes in this release:
- #867970: Suckerfishmenu background and font colors - Added custom color for primary menu to suckerfish dropdowns
- #901194: Incompatible with subthemes - Replaced path_to_theme() with drupal_get_path() so subtheming works
- Made compatible with i18n module (primary menu item display)
- Updated images in black color scheme
- Fixed spacing problems in comments
- Made submit buttons look better across browsers
This release fixes some small bugs in 6.x-2.0:
- spacing was added under node titles
- styling was modified so if no primary menu is used, the navbar with search box is formatted correctly
- some redundant code was removed from color-specific stylesheets
- blocks that don't have a title/header are now styled correctly (with round corners on top)
- README.txt was updated to include important info about new release
This release is for use with Zen version 6.x-2.0. It incorporates all the changes necessary to make it compatible with the new version of Zen. See this list of changes from Zen 6.x-1.x to 6.x-2.x for reference. Some of the major changes to Zen affecting this theme include the addition of new block regions and new classes and ids, stylesheets are now broken into a number of smaller individual files, and the theme directories are reorganized.
This release also incorporates new and expanded features specific to CTI Flex. The custom color settings have been expanded, an additional color scheme has been added, there is new formatting for blocks and buttons, and several minor bugs from the issue queue have been addressed.
Fixes problems specific for IE6, including suckerfish menus, missing image files and problems with banner layout.