First port of views_slideshow_ddblock to drupal 7
First stable release of views_slideshow_ddblock 2.0
#76970 Fixed compatibility issue with version 2.x of the views_slideshow module
#617146 Fixed Image cache not working for pager
Changed default order of slideshow to none, so order of view is used by default
- Less installation steps: No preprocess function in template.php needed for default usage.
- Example module: Includes example module which installs example content type, a view with six example slideshow blocks for each type of pager and example content.
- Mapping of fields: In the slideshow configuration interface fields from the view can now be mapped to template fields of the slideshow.
- Themed views fields are used: The content of a slideshow field is now themed content from the view instead of raw data.
- Themes from the ddblock will be converted for usage with this module and several new theme layouts will become available
see further changelog.txt
Release 1.0 of the module, add translations pot file, clean up of code.
Initial development release for testing purposes only