Last updated November 9, 2010.
To apply patches to code using Eclipse:
- Menu > windows > open perspective > others > team synchronizing
- Open the patch file, select all text and copy it to clipboard (Ctrl+ C)
- Menu > project > apply patch
- Select clipboard, click next, select the file you want to patch, click finish or next to setup patching options.
To apply patches to code using NetBeans:
- Open the project and right-click on the file or folder you want to patch.
- Tools > Apply Diff Patch...
- Browse to and select the patch file you want to apply. > Click "Patch".
Instructions for applying patches using TortoiseSVN are available on TortoiseSVN.net as are instructions for applying patches using TortoiseMerge.