- Adding configurable CSV export capability.
- #1671124: Hide empty header by parraccourci, don't theme an empty table header
Fixing a bug with locale integration (http://drupal.org/node/1277760)
Author: Kevin Hankens
Date: Thu Nov 3 11:29:32 2011 -0400
1128320#2 by Kevin Hankens: in some cases we need to include node.pages.inc.
Author: Kevin Hankens
Date: Thu Nov 3 11:24:16 2011 -0400
1119320#3 by carylson: Fixing an undefined index.
- Misc. bug fixes
- Had to skip beta1 and beta2 because of an old CSV mistake, oops!
Minor fixes to coincide with core updates. Should now be fully compatible with RC3.
- Fixed the machine-name input format storage, previously int, now varchar 255
- Fixed a critical bug with ajax responses.
- Fixed language handling with CVS Uploads.
- General cleanup of UI elements and code.
- CSV load using fgetcsv().
- CSV upload via #ajax.
- Declaring CSV as acceptable upload file type.
- Using fgetcsv() to read in csv data. http://drupal.org/node/894512
- Moving 6.x-2.0 into the recommended version slot.
- Various bug fixes with CSS names. Make sure to update any custom styles you are using!
- General cleanup of CSS styles, e.g. underscores to dashes.
- Various UI bug fixes, e.g. field descriptions not showing up.
Fixing a number of miscellaneous bugs:
- Bug report #838812 by btaff - Adding enctype to ensure CSV uploads are available.
- Bug report #860258 by jonathan_hunt fixing table attribute ids.
- Bug report #881126 by jonathan_hunt fixing help text bug.
Moving to 2.0 because of new features.
This release backports the CSV import feature from the D7 version. It also integrates a few minor bug fixes and code improvements.
- Added CSV import feature on a per-table basis
- Added widget formatting/CSS for improved readability and usability.
- Moved table rebuild features into a nested fieldset for improved usability.
- Miscellaneous bug fixing, PHP warning mitigation, and stability improvements.
- All hooks (storage/widget/formatter) updated from CCK to Field API.
- Storage altered to track input format selections.
- Minor refactoring for improved performance.
- CSS updates for D7 system selectors.
- Improved handling of non-set elements to avoid PHP warnings.
- Bug report #742872: Fix for batch processing of nodes.
- Feature request #707888: Added row/col classes to each table cell.
- Additional fixes: Fixed non-working required form element.