This release has an associated security advisory.
Note that creating a backup is ALWAYS recommended before updating any modules on your site.
Requires update.php to be run.
Please report any bugs at http://drupal.org/project/issues/storm.
- There has been a change to the functionality of the admin setting in Storm Timetrackings regarding automatically recalculating on saves. There are additional fields in this content type now, so the setting now controls whether the billing duration field is automatically set equal to the duration field. For more details see #346131: Online Timer
- There is no upgrade path from the old Storm Teammember module to the new Storm Teams. Therefore, the table has not been deleted in the update so that site admins can take any useful data and migrate to the new Storm Teams module (which integrates a lot more with the rest of Storm). The table will be removed in a future update of Storm.
Full changelog since 6.x-1.24:
- #380008: Development of Storm Teammember
- #377680: Support for node preview (part)
- #588014: Simplification to hook_form
- #577914: Permissions for person linked to own user account
- Fixed bugs in handling of translatable strings
- #560832: timetrack record invoice status
- #346131: Online Timer
- #343818: title field gets displayed below body
- #526900: Formatting error using Chrome browser
- #555250: Move admin settings into site configuration category
- #556224: Theming calls not handled properly
- #433294: Add filter status when lists are filtered
- #547800: Add default length of lists
- #542030: Provider has no items in it