Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-1:
- #658688 by Dave Reid | kiamlaluno: Fixed usage of module_load_include().
- #873978 by Dave Reid: Fixed to actually use hook_cron() for default processing.
- #861796 by Dave Reid, blakehall: Backport of DrupalReliableQueueInterface and MemoryQueue implementations.
- by Dave Reid: Bump PHP version requirement back down to PHP 5.2.
- Process queues on regular Drupal cron as fallback. NOTE: this may require some installations to suppress this behavior by setting the 'drupal_queue_on_cron' variable to FALSE.
- #747008 email@example.com: Fix drupal_queue_cron.php for multisite
- #740988 jmiccolis: Update drush command for 3.x
- #654270 gordon: Patch to allow loading of additional class files so that d6 version of beanstalkd will work.