This is a complete rewrite of the module and a shift in the paradigm while maintaining the main features.
Unfortunately there is no backwards compatibility with release 7.x-1.x. You will still be able to define your environment indicator from settings.php.
Key differences with branch 7.x-1.x:
* You can configure all your indicators from one place.
* You can position your indicator to not to interfere with your design.
* You can export your configurations to code and include them in GIT.
* It can be used on dynamically generated environments.
* Your site builders won't need to access your settings.php.
* It's integrated with the features module.
* It's integrated with the Toolbar module.
* Integration with Admin menu module.
Minor bug fix release.
#1267258: Indicator is shown in the overlay - Dont show the indicator in the overlay (thanks skwashd)
#1268306: Indicator in Media browser modal - Dont show the indicator in the media browser modal
#1015060: Indicator appear over the top of admin_menu - fix for admin_menu incompatibility
Adjust padding for toolbar.module support
Fix error in css comment
Support for admin_menu when the indicator is on the right
CSS only Fix for admin_menu compat
Added farbtastic color support
Several minor bug fixes
First official release for Drupal 7.
Added farbtastic color support.
Several minor bug fixes.
Initial alpha release of the Environment Indicator. It seems to work fine, and I would make a proper release save for the fact that Drupal 7 isn't even at Alpha yet!
Development snapshot of Environment Indicator 7.x-1.x
First official release of the Environment Indicator. Enjoy!
Give all variables sensible defaults.
Added hook_uninstall to delete variables on uninstallation.
Various documentation fixes.
Development snapshot of Environment Indicator 6.x-1.x.
Initial pre-release of the Environment Indicator module. Please report any issues in the module's issue queue.