The documentation team is holding two user interface text review sprints for Drupal 7 in early January, 2010. The deadline for user interface changes is the first Alpha release, around January 15 (see http://webchick.net/node/73), so we can get the user interface text to translators.
The sprints will be held:
- Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 4pm-6pm US/Pacific Time (click link to find time in your time zone), hosted by jhodgdon
- Thursday, January 7, 2010, 4pm-6pm US/Pacific Time (click link to find time in your time zone), hosted by jhodgdon
- If anyone wants to host other sprints this week, please edit this page and also send a message to the Documentation email list.
- Review the Drupal 7 user interface text
- Review the text on screens in Drupal 7 (administration, content editing, etc.). Make sure it is all accurate, makes sense, and is free of grammatical and spelling errors. This includes help text appearing at the top of the screen (if the Help module is turned on), user interface labels, help text on form fields (explaining what should be entered in each field), etc.
- File issues if there are problems
- Issues should be filed with tag "ui-text" if they pertain to user interface text, and "Help text" if they pertain to the help displayed by the Help module at the top of pages, and all issues should be tagged with "d7docs".
- Patch/review issues already in the queue
- Look at the ui-text tagged issue queue, the user interface text component queue and the Help text tagged issue queue. Review patches, and patch issues without patches.
Background information is at the parent page of this page: Drupal core documentation sprints. There you can read about how to get your environment set up, general information about issue queues, etc.