changes since 5.x-1.3:
* #212161 patch by michelle: add panels integration
* improved workflow-ng support: added a nodeprofile loading action, which requires workflow-ng 2.x
* #207802: when user registration integration is used, fix the admin user adding page by removing the nodeprofile form from it.
bugfixes since 1.2:
#201804: fixed nodeprofile register and user categories integration to work with imagefields and probably filefields too
#199298 patch by David Lesieur: Sort profile creation links according to nodeprofile weights
#199342 patch by David Lesieur: Allow theming of create link
#193603 patch by mh: Index themed nodeprofiles instead of rendered nodes. Useful for heavily themed node profiles.
#186222: hide the 'View' tab for the full node view on the user page, if there is no edit tab
#177448: fixed warning on the access control page, which occured when the rolesignup integration has been used
#198614 fixed rolesignup integration bug, which generated a foreach() error on the Access Control page
change since 5.x-1.1:
* added an nodeprofile node loading function, that caches it results
* fixed mistakes in the theming docs
* #140696 patch by David Lesieur and me: rolesignup integration
* fixed the nodeprofile settings tab to not appear on cck import/export tabs
* #143871: fixed the setting system to provide better default values for checkboxes (0 instead of array()) and to apply not empty default values everytime
* fixed watchdog message to show the user readable content type name
* fixed nodeprofile tab to also appear if no CCK is installed
* #140696 David Lesieur: follow up patch for the nodeprofile rolesignup integration
* #163512 patch by RobLoach: fixed NodeProfile Display As Link to use the human readable content type name
* added workflow-ng module support: nodeprofile provides now a simple condition, which allows to check if users have created their profiles
changes since 5.x 1.0:
* #84541: added new optional feature: display nodeprofiles as user/profile categories. Furthermore this introduces a new dependency on the subform element module, so install this module before you update! This feature can be enabled in the also new per content type node profile settings! thanks to DarrenOh for the initial patch.
* added configurable nodeprofile display on the userpage support
* added an option to add an edit link/tab to the display options
* added user registration integration support
* made printing nodeprofiles in themes easier and added some documentation for this (have a look at the README)
* small bugfix: removed wrong dependency of the usernode module for nodeprofile's nodefamily node_type admin form altering
This release introduces a new dependency on the subform element module. First make sure that you have at least version 1.2 of this module installed, then upgrade to nodeprofile 1.1.
Furthermore the user registration integration feature requires at least nodefamily 5.x 1.3, so make sure that you have at least this version of nodefamily installed if you want to use this feature.
this is the first 5.x compatible release!
changes since 4.7.x 1.1:
* Now nodeprofiles are deleted, if a user is deleted
* It provides uninstallation support
changes since 1.0:
* improved the documentation (README.txt)
Nodeprofile 1.0 Release, compatible with drupal 4.7.x