An 18 minute screencast on how to install and configure the Eclipse IDE for Drupal module development and debugging. Though specific to the Mac OS, most of the content will also be appropriate for users of Linux or Windows.
This screencast covers the following topics:
- Obtaining and installing Eclipse PDT
- Configuring for Drupal Style
- Configuring Drupal Code Templates
- Obtaining and installing the Zend Debugger
- Configuring Eclipse to use the Zend Debugger
More specifically, the screencast details setting up the following configuration: Mac OS 10.6, Drupal 6, MAMP 1.8 (Apache 2, MySQL 5.1, PHP5), Eclipse PDT 3.1 (Galileo), ZEND Debugger 5.2.
Watch the screencast.