Posted by mradcliffe on February 28, 2010 at 8:34pm
Development snapshot from branch: 6.x-1.x
Last packaged version: 6.x-1.x-dev
Last updated: May 16, 2013 - 03:11
Development release for cck_select_other.
- Initial features
- Testing class added, setup field and random options
- Initial test: modify field value randomly and save
- Validation test: fail validation on purpose to check if fields are still there
- Bug Fix: #value warning (188.8.131.52)
- Renamed blah function to switch. I forgot that it was named that for testing purposes. (184.108.40.206)
- Bug Fix: #801382: JS functionality doesn't work with multiple fields
- Pending bug: #898062: When field is required - Other value is not validated as empty if nothing typed
- Pending bug: undefined $delta in content types manage field screen.
- Known Issue: #961140: Unable to set more than one value. Prohibit multiple values option. This is not a feature of cck select lists, and doesn't work anyway.
- Known issue: #842762: Doesn't work in flexifield used within content profile. Patches welcome.
- Known issue: #834036: compatibility with conditional_field module. Fieldset doesn't disappear. Patches welcome.
- Views fix: #858704: Actual value and not label displays in views
- Views fix (sort of): #957342: Exposed View widget not showing as Selectbox
- Code style cleanup
- Bug fix: #1995354: Syntax error in cck_select_other.api.php