The Support module provides a basic ticketing system and helpdesk that is native to Drupal, offering complete email integration.
The Support module offers the following features:
- Ticketing activity is illustrated with colorful charts (depends on the Chart API module).
- Tickets can be assigned to users (and users can view all tickets assigned to them).
- Tickets support states (new, active, pending, closed, etc) and priorities (low, normal, high, critical, etc).
- Configurable email notifications for new and updated tickets.
- Email integration allows tickets to be created and updated via email, with support for attachments. New users can be automatically created.
- Fully integrated with Drupal's search functionality, users can only search for tickets they have access to.
- Supports an unlimited number of clients, each with their own configuration and access permissions.
- Tickets are nodes, ticket updates are comments.
For more information, please see the project page: