After about two months in beta and RC version, finally Danland 7.x-1.0 entered the final release. Thank you to all who have helped to find errors in Danland, as well as provide inputs that make Danland better.
Danland 7.x-1.0 RC 2 released. This release contains few changes to theme core for better understanding to the end-user. The maintenance page is now pretty nice since there is a slideshow in there.
What's new and change:
- Now Danland using the default body classes, previously Danland contains custom classes sidebars-1 and sidebars-2, since this version it change to one-sidebar and two-sidebars (using the default body classes).
- Maintenance page custom style.
Since version RC 1, only one bug reported (the maintenance page matters) and already fixed. Please keep searching the bugs.
Danland 6.x-2.1 released!. This release contains few improvements to the theme core and bug fixes. Danland already very stable so I do not change it too much and I keep it simple.
- Fixing the slideshow's flashing behavior.
- Fixing forum display in IE6 (side effect of using jQuery PngFix). If the problems still persist, just uninstall the jQuery pngFix.
- Improving the node links.
- Styling the forum / table (change it to another color if you do not like it).
- Make Danland xhtml 1.0 and CSS 2.1 validated (again).
- And other small improvements.
Please always backup your old modified theme files before upgrading to newer version.
Danland 7.x-1.0 RC 1 released!. This release contains few improvements to the theme core, bug fixes especially the superfish z-index issues in IE. Its seem the D7 version of Danland already very stable and ready to rock!.
But please keep searching the bugs :)
Danland 7.x-1.0-beta2 released! After releasing Danland 7.x-1.0-beta1 a few days ago, only one bug reported: the menus broken after installing Drupal 7.0 beta 3 (the superfish menus not affected). Read this for more info about this bug.
When Drupal 7.0 RC1 released, Danland will also entering the RC1 version too.
Please keep searching the bugs :)
Danland 7.x-1.0-beta1 has been released and ready for your test. If you find a bug please creating an issue, we hate bug! With your participation so when Drupal 7 has entered the final release, Danland also has been very stable and ready to rock!
Now Danland already reached version 2.x. In this version we are doing a lot of changes.
- We rewrite the CSS for better understanding for the end-user (i.e. we remove ids and classes like #wrapper-front and leave ids or classes like #wrapper).
- We change the words "banner" to "slideshow" in each code and folder. Read this to find out why.
- We enabled the shadow of the Superfish menu and integrating the Superfish CSS to style.css.
- We add three more blocks (Bottom first, Bottom middle, and Bottom last).
- We change the hierarchy of scripts and others for easy to manage it.
- We changed some parts of the sub-theme for better display.
- We theming the pager (not to fancy, just giving a clue).
- And many other small changes.
Please backup your old modified theme files before upgrading to the new version (6.x-2.x). There are so many changes from previous version (6.x-1.x).
We improve the Superfish menu, change menu images. We also change the icon, and change the images that create an impression of shadow so that the banner is easy to modify.
In this version, we focuses on typography (i.e. blockquote, code), resolve conflicts with CiviCRM, replacing jQuery.Cycle plugins so you can choose another effect in the slideshow without having to install another plugins (read the handbook to configuring it), add a sub theme (Danland with no image banner and slideshow), and some minor improvements.
In this version we add new features, Superfish drop-down menu. We also fixes all the issues that exist in previous versions. Now Danland already in a very stable phase and is recommended for production sites. For users of previous versions, we strongly recommend upgrading to this version.
For version 1.5, we committed the wrong template. We fixes to version 1.6.
We enhanced the banner to image slideshow, adding IE transparent PNG fix.
We hate bugs though only slightly. In this version we decided to rewrite the sidebar CSS to fix these little bugs, we also rewrite the block.tpl.php for easy to modify (i.e. adding a rounded corner in every block). We added an imbalance in the page.tpl.php so that looks similar to the frontpage.
We hate bug! This version contains fixes from previous version (i.e. XHTML validation error). Until now this version is the most stable version, and it is recommended for production sites. Now you can play with it!
This is a quick movement from us! To be easier in managing this theme then we modify some sections, such as the Preface region and Bottom region, in this version the size of the Preface and Bottom region can adjust or reduce the size automatically. We also add support for local.css. There are some changes in the CSS file for better display in every browser.