Bugfix release of the SQL Server driver for Drupal. Most notably, this release has a workaround for a bug in PHP releases >= 5.3.8 and introduces support for the upcoming release of the PHP SQL Server driver (3.x).
Note: the driver is now only compatible with Drupal >= 7.8.
Changes since 7.x-1.1:Read more
Updated release for
Changes since 7.x-1.0:Read more
A few days after the release of Drupal 7.1/7.2, we are releasing the first stable version of the SQL Server / SQL Azure driver for Drupal.Read more
On the road to 1.0, this is the final RC release for community feedback.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-rc2:
Second release candidate for the SQL Server driver for Drupal 7. Now with experimental support for SQL Azure, the cloud version of SQL Server.Read more
On the road to production-ready, this is the first release candidate of the Microsoft SQL Server Driver for Drupal 7.
As far as we know, this is very close from being ready. The driver has very few known bugs, and the known bugs only affect the tests themselves and have no impact on the normal operation. The driver should now support SQL Server 2005 in addition to SQL Server 2008+, but this has not been tested.
Changes since DRUPAL-7--1-0-ALPHA1:
- #940452 by myself: Fix the MergeQuery implementation following changes in the core API.
- Workaround database autoloader bugs waiting for http://drupal.org/node/851136.
- Patch #858776: remove 'END' from the list of reserved words.
- #858776 by myself: improve protection against reserved words.
- #986760 by myself: add ORDER BY clauses to the column list when using GROUP BY or DISTINCT queries.
- Remove debug statement in install.inc.
- #1009748 by myself: fix the SUBSTRING_INDEX function, that currently always return the full string.
- #1027148: remove the need for filtered indexes.
First alpha release of the SQL Server module for Drupal 7.Read more