|Status:||closed (cannot reproduce)|
I feel this issue is quite critical, at the moment, as it makes any editor not usable when making tables in Internet Explorer 7+.
While creating or editing a table into a node in Internet Explorer 7+, once the page is saved, there is a large amount of empty p and br tags added at the top of the node. This only happens in Internet Explorer 7+. But when editing the node in any browser, including any IE, the additional p and br tags are NOT visible.
I have tested this in CKeditor, FCKeditor and TinyMCE. I used this with the minimal required modules to have the WYSIWYG module working with an editor. The issue cannot be duplicated in any other browser but the Internet Explorer range of browsers.