This page describes the Installation and use of the Popup block module, part of the Popup suite.
- Extract the popup module into the site's modules directory.
- Go to admin/build/modules.
- Check the box next to the Popup block module under the User interface section.
- Click Save configuration at the bottom of the page.
- You will be informed that the Popup block module requires the Popup and Popup_UI modules to be enabled, click Continue.
- The Popup block module is now installed and ready to use.
- Go to admin/structure/block.
- Click on an enabled block's Configure link.
- Under the Popup settings section, check the Display this block as a popup box.
- Optionally select a display format from the dropdown. To learn how to administer popup formats, see the Popup UI section.
- Click the Save block button at the bottom of the form.
- The block wil now be displayed as a popup.