- #1517872: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in dba_export_table() (line 444...
- ereg_replace() is deprecated, replace with call to preg_replace()
- disable output buffer when downloading database dump
- don't cache output in variable (avoid memory overflow)
- Fix call to drupal_placeholder()
- Converted statpack report to use Drupal's Batch API (still generates an incomplete / somewhat buggy report)
The following features are currently implemented in the Drupal 7.x-1.0-alpha1 version of this module:
- Can list all tables in your default database
- Can view data from one or more tables
- Can describe one or more tables
- Generates annotated mysqlreport output for MySQL databases
- Generates limited annotated report output for PostgreSQL databases
- Can export data from one ore more tables into any of the following formats:
- mysqldump (only works with MySQL databases)
- OpenOffice Spreadsheet
- OpenOffice Document
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Can truncate one or more tables
- Fully supports MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite
- Drush integration
- drush dba-sqlreport (mysqlreport output on command line)
Drupal 7 development branch.
This is a critical security update. All users of this module are urged to upgrade immedately. See DRUPAL-SA-2007-013 for more information.
Fixes issue where buttons were not working on main dba page (ie to backup a selection of tables). Also fixes backup logic that wasn't always saving proper default values.
4.7 development branch. The latest features, bug fixes, and bugs can be downloaded here.
The initial release that is fully compatible with the 4.7.x Drupal core.
New features since 4.6.x:
- The database overview administration page (admin/database) has been simplified. Instead of a large number of "Action" links next to each table, the table name is now a link to new page with a series of sub-tabs to perform each of the desired actions.
- There is now an 'optimize' operation on tables for sites using MySQL.
- #41589: You can configure certain tables to skip during automated backups.
Otherwise, all of the changes from the 4.6.x-1.0 release are to become compatible with the 4.7.x core API:
- #40661: The checkboxes next to the table names on the database overview page now work.
- #40660: When viewing a table, the "edit row" and "delete row" links now work.
- #68274: Everything on the admin/settings/dba settings page can now be updated and properly saved.
- #98457: When using the query page (admin/database/query), the results are once again displayed.
- Lots of other changes to match the 4.7.x core API.
Initial port to the Drupal 5.x API is now done. A few things are still broken, so use at your own risk.