Initial port from 6.x of the CCK Signup Basic configuration feature.
- Initial update from 6.x of the CCK Signup Restrictions module.
- CCK Signup Group now working with the field_group module (update
- Initial port of CCK Signup Group
- Converted to use field_get_items()
The 7.x branch of the CCK Signup module.
- Added a CCK Signup Basic feature that highlights a basic configuration.
- Disallow duplicate signups
- Change signup link to a manage signups link if user is already signed up
- #931972 by jhedstrom: Capacity not checked on signup
- #1015814 by jhedstrom: Error when a Node Reference has no content types that can be referenced.
- Comment cleanup and some better logic for picking fields on the admin interfaces.
- Changing event-dates token description to specifiy which date format will be used.
- #945402 by jhedstrom: Fixed Reminder notifications are still sent after a signup has been deleted.
- Allowing interval for e-mail notifications to be changed on a per-node-type basis.
- Tweak to js for expanding group data form elements.
- Fixing group capacity validity check to work properly when editing a signup.
The real initial release of CCK Signup alpha.