Posted by damiankloip on February 13, 2013 at 10:24am
Development snapshot from branch: 8.x-1.x
Last packaged version: 8.x-1.x-dev
Last updated: February 13, 2013 - 13:47
Dev tracking branch
Posted by damiankloip on September 17, 2012 at 5:11pm
Official release from tag: 7.x-1.0
Last updated: September 17, 2012 - 17:19
Changes since 7.x-1.0-rc3:
- #1429432 by dawehner | yannisc: Fixed Allow pagers to work independently.
- Added token tests
- #1786456 by damiankloip: Improve view listing option labels.
- #1784938 by damiankloip, dawehner: Added a link to edit the child view.
- #1690714 by damiankloip: Make use of use_string_group_by() method.
- Minor doc improvements
- Fixed regression from #1657852: Undefined output variable
- #1439672 by dagmar, damiankloip | dawehner: Fixed Argument tokens are shown but not used.
- #1657852 by chrinor2002: Fixed Recursion still active after empty result.
- Added newline at start of views_field_view_handler_field_view.inc file
Posted by damiankloip on May 16, 2012 at 3:10pm
Official release from tag: 7.x-1.0-rc3
Last updated: May 16, 2012 - 15:11
- Issue #1581674: Remove 'query aggregation' option when handler is not being used as a field: Remove 'query aggregation' option when handler is not being used as a field, renamed options variable in form to be more descriptive
- Issue #1525420: View arguments are ignored on area: View arguments are ignored on area
- Issue #1576648: PHP Strict Warning by raccer: PHP Strict Warning, Added params to get_token_info method
- Issue #1565458: Access settings of attached view seem to be ignored by akamaus: Access settings of attached view seem to be ignored, and worp wrapping in README file
- Added count() check to view_options, incase there are none returned before trying to use the first view as a default
- ->options['view'] default to first view if it isn't set
- Added title to field handler in hook_views_data
- Issue #1525284: Conflict with 'view area' handler.: Conflict with 'view area' handler in hook_views_data
- Changed get_token_value method to use get_value() method on handler
Posted by damiankloip on April 4, 2012 at 5:32pm
Official release from tag: 7.x-1.0-rc2
Last updated: April 4, 2012 - 17:36
- Issue #1471422: Added field handler id to result
- Issue #1471422: fields aren't added to $context['rows']
- Use trim function to remove token brackets instead of substr function, Small wording addition to UI
- Fixed some parts of pre_render, other small changes token
- Refactored token processing functions: Added get_token_argument and split_tokens methods to handler
- UI text for new token support, #1482062 : Pass non-token values as arguements
- #1171604: Provide a helpful readme file - Added README file
- Refactoring of token handling
- #1445872: Convert all instances of "argument" in the ui to "contextual filter" by dereine, convert all instances of 'argument' in the ui to 'contextual filter'
- #1444606: Write tests for views_field_view - Write tests for vfv
- #1444552: Don't ensure the table in query as it doesn't make sense by dereine - ensure_my_table call doesn't make sense
- Fixed #1332230: Notice: Undefined variable: output in views_field_view_handler_field_view->render() line 263
Posted by damiankloip on December 23, 2011 at 3:05pm
Official release from tag: 7.x-1.0-rc1
Last updated: December 23, 2011 - 15:05
- Changes to option_form method - added fieldset and element descriptions
- #1217736: UI should suggest tokens available for the arguments field - ui should suggest available tokens, #1091780: Add an option to hide the field if the child view returns no result - option to hide view if child has no results, Fixed collection of token values, moved token code into methods
Posted by dawehner on May 11, 2011 at 6:21pm
Development snapshot from branch: 6.x-1.x
Last packaged version: 6.x-1.0-beta1+14-dev
Last updated: April 25, 2012 - 00:51
Provide dev version of views_field_view.
Posted by dawehner on May 3, 2011 at 9:22pm
Development snapshot from branch: 7.x-1.x
Last packaged version: 7.x-1.0+9-dev
Last updated: May 21, 2013 - 19:57
Initial version of the part for dave reid and bevan
Posted by dawehner on September 3, 2010 at 7:12pm