Automatic snapshot release.
Previous release introduced a "skip to content" link that was not properly hidden, this express release fixes this.
Small improvements to the style of the theme.
* don't make links bold, it is not pretty
* add comment-by-anonymous and comment-by-node-author classes, backports from D7
* style author comments as whiter background
* #126909: Skip navigation link
* fix some CSS syntax errors detected by firefox (http://drupalcode.org/project/barlow.git/commit/26a4855)
<code> blocks look like code (same as
This is the last release for the 5.x branch, which I will not maintain anymore.
The only fix here is #101715: markers of gmap are not transparent.
People are encouraged to upgrade to D6 to get the latest and greatest out of this theme.
Small bugfix release.
* #814480: PHP error in comment.tpl.php
* make devel timing output look nicer
Small bugfix release to silence a warning.
First release since the maintainership change
* proper footer region: #226249: Footer Blocks are not printing #712044: proper menu block styling in footer
* respect content-type comment title display settings: #347761: Comment subject (title) is not in the theme
* comment display overhaul
* do not display scrollbars in preformatted regions
* #712062: show the year instead of the time for old articles
* #103625: Use semantic markup for the small calendar
* translation: strings outputted by the theme are not fully translatable
Cleaned up the css from conflict markers, added the ability to have threaded comments and removed the lowercase block titles style which confused some people.
Updated to Drupal 6.x version. There's some minor changes:
- Using Lucida instead of Arial if available.
- Slightly increased line-height to improve legibility.
- When using both sidebars the page gets wider.
- Added comment controls.
This release fixes the problem with the header blocks that wasn't actually being shown.
- Increased color contrast and saturation
- Made sidebars extend to the full height of the page, with some tricks
- Fixed the missing PHP declaration in block.tpl.php
- Include secondary stylesheets with drupal_add_css to avoid issues with CSS compression
- Made anonymous users names theme less ugly by moving the "not verified" inside a tooltip
The CSS has been reorganized: typography and layout styles reside in their own files, while color, borders, images and other "branding" elements are still in style.css.
Now it's much easier to customize and build upon Barlow without touching the original files:
- create a subdirectory of the theme
- copy the style.css file inside it
- change the first two lines, which includes the layout and typography styles, to point to the parent directory by prepending "../" to the path
- tweak the rest of the stylesheet as much as you like
- Added left sidebar support
- Added logo support
- Added secondary links support
- Small cosmetic change to the breadcrumb