Posted by iantresman on September 16, 2010 at 5:04pm
I feel that the admin/modules page table (see module-before.jpg) could be improved:
- The description text is in italics, which is harder to read than non-italics.
- The description text used to be emboldened, which is easier to read, and differentiates it from the "Requires:" and "Required by:" text
- "Help, Permissions, and Configure" take up far too much horizontal real estate, at the expense of the Description text. Would suggest that these are either:
- Stacked in one column (see module-after2.jpg)
- Only the symbol is shown, with the symbol and label shown in the column header (see module-after1.jpg).