Development snapshot of current functionality. May contain incompatible changes, hence testing prior to deployment is strongly recommended.
Since now it is possible to use custom keys for messages, be sure to set a unique key for your Rules and system actions and test your custom theme implementations!
The following patches have been committed since the alpha2 release:
- #1873348 by sgabe | tutumlum: Cannot use tokens in subject and body of HTML email action.
- #1439918 by sgabe | Lukas von Blarer: 'Link images only' is not working if the file exists as-is.
- #1719256 by lirantal, sgabe: Handle different files with the same file name.
- #1922530 by berliner: Callto links in mail body wrongly replaced.
- #1911558 by Simon Georges, JulienD: Remove useless files directive from .info files.
- #1877928 by sgabe | parasite: Replacing underscore in key is not needed.
- #1898140 by MiroslavBanov: Engine variable set to NULL on settings page.
- #1814922 by marcusx: Rule sanitizes the body if populated by a parameter.
- #1813348 by sgabe | jdhildeb: Sendmail invoked with empty Return-Path.
- #1773698 by jherencia: Alternatives for mimemail-message.tpl.php do not work.
- #1585546 by kotnik, bojanz: Rules actions must be in root module directory.
- #1469828 by sgabe | shadowhitman: Allow to use simple address format only for recipient.
- #1947018 by sgabe | bendev: Allow sending plain text messages with Rules.
- #962226 by sgabe | rchuber: Allow custom mailkeys for system and Rules action messages.
- #1538004 by sgabe | djg_tram: Change template naming logic to use module as well.
- #1780412 by sgabe, kid_icarus: Option to exclude blocked users from a role.
- #1469022 by sgabe, das-peter | MI: Add 'Reply-to' field to Rules and system actions