Update to Card on File 2.x
This release now support Card on File 2.x this moves card on file to Drupal Entities and all the benefits it brings with it. You will need to upgrade to Card on File 2.x or you customers will no longer be able to use stored cards.
- #1935630, stewart.adam: PHP notice on checkout due to commerce_authnet_aim_submit_form() assuming the 'card_types' settings index is always available
- Issue #1976866 by BassistJimmyJam: Fixed Notices when updating stored card from other payment gateway
- State is a required field for European Transactions
Full release of this project includes some minor bug fixes from the RC1 release.
- #1884712: Undeclared dependency on commerce_product
- #1810088: Typo in card declined message
- #1960524: Converted currencies sent to Authorize.net as USD
- Use number_format() to ensure all API requests only send 2 decimal places and use a . as the decimal separator.
This release is still using the Commerce Card on File 1.x API, future releases will use the 2.x API.
This release also includes the Authorize.net solution ID for Drupal Commerce.
This release candidate of Commerce Authorize.Net provides full support for on-site credit card transactions through Authorize.Net AIM. You can authorize or authorize plus capture during checkout, and the payment terminal on the back end allows you to capture prior authorizations, void pending transactions, and credit settled transactions.
This module also integrates with Authorize.Net CIM to support storing credit card data at Authorize.Net and allowing customers to use it in subsequent purchases through the Commerce Card on File module.
Nightly development snapshot of the Commerce Authorize.Net module.
The dev release is now using the Card on File 2.x API