Posted by Jacine on November 10, 2010 at 9:26pm
Official release from tag: 6.x-1.6
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 23:49
Fixes in this release:
- #891942: class lost when editing block and user doesn't have "access skinr classes" permission by ericduran, moonray | jm.federico.
- #906764: Logic error in handlers.inc skinr_submit_handler() by Vraja, DamienMcKenna.
- #943782: _system_theme_data() causes PHP notices, but system_theme_data() causes themes to be disabled on update by Jacine | Melissamcewen.
- #922136: Ensure features and hooks are properly updated for Panels 3.7 by moonray, Jacine, ezra-g.
- #906764: Logic error in handlers.inc skinr_submit_handler() by DamienMcKenna.
- #917540: Support the FAPI #weight attribute by Alan D.
- by moonray: Fix for notice of missing variable in skinr_current_theme().
- #866184: Skinr forces Panels 3.7 into legacy mode by careernerd, Jacine, asb.
- #796780: Run Skinr first to avoid problems with other modules during hook_init by moonray.
- #838234: _skinr_add_file() creates wrong file paths by derhasi | smk-ka.
- #768270: Skinr not working with Ctools 1.4 by moonray.
- #305653: Themes disabled during update by moonray.
- #759238: Notice: Undefined index: style in panels_skinr_preprocess_index_handler() (line 354 of ..skinr/modules/panels.skinr.inc) by lyricnz.
- #734338: Multilingual support? by jacine.
- Create a backup of the entire site and database.
- Replace the 6.x-1.5 version of skinr entirely with 6.x-1.6.
- Run update.php.