Themes allow you to change the look and feel of your Drupal site. You can use themes contributed by others or create your own to share with the community. Contributed themes are not part of any official release and may not have optimized code/functionality for your purposes. You can also create a sub-theme of an existing theme. A sub-theme inherits a parent theme's resources. Read more about Sub-theme structure and inheritance. You can also view a full index of themes listing only their titles.
Chai is a minimal Drupal 7 theme which is suitable for blogs and portfolios. It features rich styling elements and Google web fonts.
Our client is looking for a Drupal Site Builder for up to 6 months. They need someone that can take a project from beginning to end as well as take over one project that was started. They are working in both Drupal 6 and 7. They need solid HTML and CSS skills as well as a strong understanding of Drupal’s content architecture and theme layer.
Also they want someone that is familiar with common administration tasks.
If you are interested in hearing more about this, please reach out to me directly
Responsive is a minimalist, mobile-friendly theme that supports responsive web design and development. Design-wise, it is complete. It addresses most elements of a complex Drupal website layout, and is meant to be usable immediately after installation, with minimal configuration.
this is tutheme.com inCore Drupal Themes Framework
An Administration Theme for Drupal 7.
Dark templates that may inspire you. Especially suitable for bands.
Live preview soon.
Nexus is a sub theme of the Omega Framework aimed at community sites running Drupal 7. I will offer a development release as soon as possible.
I will not be offering a Drupal 6 release, due to the complexities of maintaining a desktop and a mobile version. Internet Explorer 6 will also not be supported.
Chic Workshop Theme 001 is a Drupal 6 Zen Sub-theme with 3 column, tableless layout theme. Here you can try a live demo.
- Well documented php and css files.
- Lots of easy-to-access classes and ids for CSS developers.
- Classes on body include items like "logged-in", "not-logged-in", "front", "not-front", as well as the node type ("node-type-story", "node-type-blog", etc) for single node pages. This can allow CSS developers to do things like have a different color for a given page item for non-logged-in users, have a larger header section on the front page, or put a different background color on a given node type.
- Automatic (table-less) column resizing for 1, 2, and 3-column layouts.
- Separate layout.css file to allow for changing the type of column layout (holy grail, jello mold, etc).
- A print.css file optimizes print display automatically when sent to a printer — removes, sidebars and nav elements, optimizes font size, adds text to links showing href, etc.
Updated from hostmaster 6.x-2.x
A base theme built on SASS and Compass. The goal of this theme is create a jumping off point with smart defaults based on best practices in typography.
This theme is not going to have a bunch of sweet theme config settings. Well it has some, but we call those variables and they live in sass/_base.scss, not in an admin interface.
This is currently as dev as dev can be.
- Build something awesome.
- Use it.
- Make it more awesomer.
This will be built with the following workflow in mind:
- Define your modular scale.
- Define your vertical rhythm.
- Define your typefaces.
- Define your colors.
- Style your base HTML tags.
- Style your basic forms.
- Make sure things are looking sweet and legible on your phone (if not, tweak the above.)
- Define your grid.
- Define your regions.
- Style your blocks using abstracted mixins based on common UI patterns.
- Tweak the details that make your site super special.
This theme is required for ExtAdmin to work and it is useless without that module installed.
IFlow is a sub theme of the Fusion framework using subtle colour and gray tones. It is currently being coded against the latest development snapshot of Fusion with full support for media queries.
IFlow will support Fusion Accelerator theming. I will offer a development release as soon as possible.
Online Bidding or specifically called "BidMo.ph" is a one step forward risk for us, students of IETI Alabang. BidMo.ph is an Online Bidding website which is users can buy and the same time sell items by their own costs. Bidding starts at the minimum price users sets and when the price reach the Time Limit or the ceiling price of the item the person who bids the last buys the item. Our website covers only the bidding part,other than that the users are their own.
This will be updated 3/10-3/12
This will be updated this weekend (3/10-3/11).
This is ongoing work on an AdaptiveTheme port to SASS. See #1447980: Add SASS support for more details.
This sandbox exists to test patches to http://drupal.org/project/fusion_swimmingly until either the patches are committed or I become a co-maintainer of the project.
This theme centers around a showcase-type website, originally developed for a tile company with a design in mind similar to their point-of-sale displays. It was made with HTML5/CSS3 standards in mind. The markup has the benefit of being written from 12+ years of experience in the web design world, and is my first commitment for the community.
In future releases, I want to add a more customizable, but minimal, user interface utilizing JqueryUI. As a "preview" of this, the third block acts as pull down article (much as a blind for a window). I also plan to add colorization through Drupal to this theme's lineup.
A clean and simple administration theme.