Themes allow you to change the look and feel of your Drupal site. You can use themes contributed by others or create your own to share with the community. Contributed themes are not part of any official release and may not have optimized code/functionality for your purposes. You can also create a sub-theme of an existing theme. A sub-theme inherits a parent theme's resources. Read more about Sub-theme structure and inheritance. You can also view a full index of themes listing only their titles.
This project aims to be a starter kit for Drupal 7 theme design.
- Create a starter kit, not a base theme.
- Where possible, rely on Drupal's default templates.
- Provide SASS mixins that I found lacking in other frameworks.
- Centralize media queries.
- Provide integration with breakpoints module.
- Samples, not styling.
- Documentation, not code.
Infini is a professionally designed Fusion-based theme.
Fusion must be added to your themes folder and enabled before using Infini. CSS customizations and overrides should be added to local.css to ensure a smooth upgrade path. You can rename local.css found in the css folder to activate this file. It is also highly recommended that you install the Skinr module, as well. This will provide for simple block and region customizations.
- XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS 2.1 validated
- Web 2.0 styling - easy on the eyes
- Cross-browser compatible
- 1 or 2 column layout
- Fixed width layout
- Primary and secondary links
Installation and Configuration
- Download the Infini and Fusion themes
- Extract them in your themes directory.
- Enable Infini and Fusion Core on your themes page and set Infini as your default theme
- Download and enable the Skinr module (optional, but very strongly recommended)
- Set any necessary permissions for the Skinr module (/admin/user/permissions)
- Go to the Infini theme configuration page (admin/build/themes/settings/infini) to set your main theme colors and other aspects of layout, typography, etc.
SAS1 is a simple one/two column drupal 7 theme with the following features. Uses CSS3 (no image at the background image).
Theme to be used only with Integral CES module suite.
This is a sandbox project for developing an Omega 4.x based add-on theme for the pushtape distribution.
Latto is a responsive Drupal base theme that comes with minimal styling and a couple of theme settings. It uses a zen grids based grid system.
It was developed as a base theme for the danish libraries project Ding2.
This is based on twitter bootstrap and is the theme recommended to be used with the Archimedes Server module.
- Ready to use theme - Get a ready to use theme with no css/html/any other configurations
- HTML5 Integration
- New content-specific elements, like , , , ,
- Override Drupal's Form with calendar, date, time, email, url, search
- CSS3 Integration - Theme built with CSS3
- Responsive Integration - Web, Mobile, Tablets, anything else!!! Theme works in all the devices!
- HTML4 & HTML5 Tags settings in place - All the HTML tags will have settings where we can set the styling for each of the element on the website
- CSS2 & CSS3 features settings in place
- Settings for Border Radius, Box Shadow, Text Shadow, Border
- For each element of HTML we will have the setting to set the CSS related things
- For each section on the website(Header, Footer, Blocks, Panels,etc.) will have settings for CSS related things
- Handy Website Breadcrumb settings
- What seprator to use?
- Home page - I don't want to show the breadcrumb.
- I want to show the Page title in the breadcrumb.
- I want to show the Parent Menus in the breadcrumb.
The goal of this project is to incorporate the features of tuktuk to a Drupal theme.
** http://drupal.org/sandbox/toleillo/1875576 is created to improve block administration on Tuktuk themes. **
This isn't another frontend framework... it's a way to create sites and extend them with your own style.
Not trying to compete with Bootstrap or Foundation because they play in another league. Just worry about creating responsive and fully extensible sites easily.
- CSS3 Powered
- Lightweight & fast
- Object Oriented CSS
- Community Project
*** Contribute your ideas in the issue queue and github project https://github.com/soyjavi/tuktuk ***
- Unset core CSS Files
- Include Headings, Buttons and Tuktuk Icons
- Improve Drupal messages modal box
This is a sandbox for developing functionality that will allow users to create and modify "layouts" in the 4.x version of Omega.
my demo base theme for drupal site
Spock is a theme working upon the baset heme mothership.
Shipped with the latest version of bootstrap, this baby get's you up in no time!
Basically, Spock is a mixture of assets, resets and defaults I need whenever I start a new project.
Max Professional Theme is a clean Drupal 7 theme.
GlewTiles is a port of DropTiles code to Drupal 7 as a theme with active Modern UI tiles similar to Windows 8. The current development version includes tiles for service at glew.org.uk but these can be customised in the Tiles.js and AppStore.js files.
The theme currently works in Chrome and Firefox browsers with some development still required for Safari and IE9+ (IE8 support is also targeted). It includes a Tiles AppStore where custom tiles can be added to the main UI by the user.
Drupal Blocks can also be rendered inside live tiles and the Modern UI is planned for pages which are not part of the main UI.
Currently the following pages are themes for GlewTiles
- custom template .tpl file for front page with Tiles
custom RSS readers (currently with hard coded feeds but will be user customisable)
App Library sits in this space.
CoderDojo theme based on Omega (XHTML)
I work hard on this theme and hope you will like it. Please be patient, it will take some time until it's ready. I post nearly in past some screenshots.
This is going to be an admin theme.
It's the way of using Divs for almost every part of the site
This sandbox provides template files of the different standard grids of the Omega Theme.
Right now templates for the following programs are provided:
You are more than welcome to contribute with more template files.
We would like to have as much files as there are available for the 960gs.
This should not live here, it is related to the Omega Theme and the maintainers should find a good place to host these files.
Ngarang is a Drupal's default theme with style sheet riset, it's that simple.
A modern, responsive HTML5/CSS3 design with support for widescreen, standard, and mobile displays.
Licence: Creative Commons
Columns: 2/3 Columns
Contrast: Dark on Light
Width: Responsive Width