Black Hole is an advanced theme developed by Dr. Radut, with layout and style configuration options built in that you can control through Drupal's UI, to be ideal for a wide range of sites. It contains the same kinds of features as Zero Point theme in a dark look.
The theme validates XHTML Strict, CSS 2/CSS 3, and it is cross-browser compatible.
Here you can try a live demo.
- 1, 2, or 3 column layout with adaptive width based on "The Jello Mold Piefecta Layout";
- 17+1 collapsible block regions;
- 10 colour styles;
- Advanced SEO optimization;
- built-in IE transparent PNG fix;
- jQuery CSS image preload (optional);
- Fixed / Variable width sidebars (optional);
- Round corners for page elements and primary menu (optional);
- Block icons (optional);
- Page icons (optional);
- SuckerFish Drop-down primary links menu (optional);
- Primary links menu position (center, left, right);
- Helpful body classes (unique classes for each page, term, website section, browser, etc.);
- Full breadcrumb;
- Bi-directional right to left (RTL) theming;
- Works perfect in Multilingual installations.
Advanced theme settings features
- Style - Choose a colour palette from 10 options: Nebula, Protostar, Star, Planet, Red Giant, Planetary Nebula, Darf, Supernova, Black Hole and Themer. More colour options to come.
- Layout width - adaptive, fluid and fixed width;
- Sidebars layout - Fixed width or variable width sidebars;
- Themed blocks
- Block icons - Choose between none, 32x32 pixel and 48x48 pixels icons, positive or negative icons;
- Page icons - Choose a layout with or without page icons;
- Menu type - Two-level Static or SuckerFish drop-down menu;
- Menu position - Left, center or right;
- Rounded corners - Option to have rounded corners in all browsers but IE;
- Header image rotator;
- jQuery CSS image preload;
- No-followed login/register links.
- Mission statement - Display mission statement only on front page or on all pages;
- Display Breadcrumb;
- Username - Display "not verified" for unregistered usernames;
- Search results - Customize what should be displayed on the search results page.
- Author & date - display author's username and/or date posted;
- Taxonomy terms - How to display (or not) vocabularies and category terms.
Search engine optimization (SEO) settings
- Page titles - Format the title that displays in the browser's title bar;
- Meta tags.
Theme development settings
- Site ID bodyclass - usefull in a multisite environment;
- Fix IE stylesheet limit - useful when you cannot use aggregation (e.g., when developing or using private file downloads), especially for RTL sites;
- Rebuild theme registry on every page.
- To know more, read Black Hole handbook.