BlueMasters has been ported to Drupal and is supported by More than (just) Themes, as part of our ongoing effort to bring quality themes to Drupal community. BlueMasters theme 7.x-2.x releases come with a responsive grid layout.
- Responsive layout (7.x-2.x)
- BlueMasters demo distribution is available at GitHub https://github.com/morethanthemes/bluemasters
- Superfish module Support (7.x-2.x)
- New responsive Slideshow implementation (7.x-2.x) based on Flexslider - Please check out this issue Bluemasters responsive Slideshow implementation
- Custom frontpage with 4 block regions
- Footer with 4 regions
- A total of 12 regions
- Implementation of a JS Slideshow
- Multilevel CSS drop down menus (only in 7.x)
- CSS rules for:
- Read More and Comment buttons,
- Images into content or blocks,
- Contact form,
- Drupal's core contact module form (only in 7.x).
- 2-column layout for inner pages
- 3-column layout with a JS Slideshow for the frontpage
- Site slogan, Site name and Highlighted area full support (only in 7.x)
- Extremely detailed styled comments on posts (only in 7.x):
- Comments counter
- User pictures in comments and posts full support
- Styled comment form.
Quite often we receive questions from users regarding how they can reproduce the demo sites of the free Drupal themes we feature at drupalizing.com.
Reproducing one of these demo sites apart from the theme files, requires some placeholder text, images and a prototype website set up on Drupal. In the majority of cases menus, blocks and various settings are also included.
In light of the above and to better service the community members that contacted us with such questions, we have decided to maintain all our demo sites at GitHub and provide all of the material described above to the community.
Therefore, with Responsive BlueMasters Drupal theme we will be making available all Drupal installations of the themes we feature at drupalizing.com in our official “More than Themes” profile at GitHub.
Detailed documentation and a guide on how to reproduce our demo installation.
All 7.x-1.x versions are upgradable to 7.x-2.x. However, this should be done with attention and thorough testing before attempted on a production website. The primary reason for this is that, due to the responsive nature of the theme, the custom width and height definitions have been removed from stylesheets. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Regarding the BlueMasters Slideshow implementation, please check out this issue [7.x-2.0] Bluemasters responsive Slideshow implementation.
After updating to BlueMasters 7.x-1.3 or to BlueMasters 7.x-2.0 (Responsive layout), you should clear your Drupal's cache through Administer » Site configuration » Performance » Clear cached data, because new regions and theme-settings have been added.
Like this? Have a look at our brand new free SimpleCorp - Responsive, HTML5/CSS3, Mobile-Friendly Theme.
More MtT free themes:
We at More than Themes will continue to maintain, improve and enrich our free themes with new features as they occur by discussions in the community. Members of our team will be always participating actively and help out in support requests to the maximum extent possible. Nevertheless, sometimes there might be needs related to a theme that go beyond the typical support and knowledge sharing and require either premium support or even implementation-on-request. In all such cases, do not hesitate to get in touch with us :)
Which other theme would you like to see ported to Drupal?
Let us know via drupalizing.com.