This is a simple module which allows a user to view Heartbeat activities of his favorites/followed users. A user can add another user to his favorites list by just click on a 'Follow' button. It requires no approval to add a user to your favorites list.
To start following a user, you don't need to add him as your friend. If you need this functionality, refer Flag Friend module.
After following a user, his activities can be seen under 'Favorites' tab on viewed user's profile page.
- Enable Flag Follow module from 'admin/modules' page.
- Set 'View activity' and 'View activity in Favorites' permissions for authenticated users.
- Go to any user profile page and click on 'Follow'.
- View your followed users activities under 'Favorites' tab on your profile page.
- If you wish not to view your followed user activities anymore, go to his profile and click on 'Unfollow'.
Refer Readme.txt for more info.
Sponsorship and Development
Module development is sponsored by Srijan Technologies, India