GRA4 Social Network for Drupal
This module empowers your Drupal installation with GRA4 Social Network. Your website will have groups, blogs, likes, messaging, documents, chat, and much, much more.
GRA4 has nothing to do with the gigantic social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.,etc.
Installing the GRA4 you creating your own social network right inside your website. Users of the website become participants of your social network.
Considering the GRA4 is a global social network, the users of your website gain the access to the whole GRA4 society without leaving of your website.
Installing the GRA4 you get more visitors, customers and partners, who will learn about your resources from the GRA4 Social Network.
See the demo at
Users of the GRA4-enpowered website can:
- Search for old friends and make new ones.
- Exchange the messages, upload pictures, documents, or other media and share it. Always control the access level to the personal materials.
- Join to existing users groups by interest, and create new ones.
- Do social bookmarking to keep web landmarks handy, or to share them with friends and strangers.
- Write articles in the personal blog, read and comment blogs of the others. Twit in the microblog. Participate in in forum discussions.
- Mark upcoming events in the calendar, invite friends and be invited by them.
- Use the virtual e-store. Do the e-commerce as a customer or as a seller.
- Create polls.
end much, much more...
GRA4 for Drupal:
Experimental yet stable version not requiring extra module to handle external library can be found here:
This module uses external library GRA4, implementing social network functionality.
To interface with the external library you should install Libraries API module.
Installation of the GRA4 Social Network takes about 5 minutes.
You don't have to get functionality blocks one-by-one - everything
from blogs to messaging will be installed in one package.