Extend and customize Drupal functionality with contributed modules. If a module doesn't quite do what you want it to do, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, then join forces and help the module maintainer. Or, share your own by starting a new module.
This module is the best Drupal Event Calendar plugin available in Drupal Modules Directory. Spider Event Calendar is a highly configurable product which allows you to have multiple organized events. Spider Drupal Event Calendar is an extraordinary user friendly extension.
This module provides each group with a calendar showing only the group's events.
This project is no longer being maintained.
The Previewable Email Template (PET) module lets you create email templates, with token substitution, which can be previewed by the user before sending. The emails can be sent to one or many email addresses in a flexible way, and the recipients may or may not be Drupal account holders (users).
PET stores templates in a db table, not the variables table, so there is none of the memory usage which goes with the latter.
PET templates are in one place for easy management by site administrators. Emails can be sent one of three ways:
- interactively, from a link
- programmatically, in response to any situation
- via a Rules action (D7 only)
README for D7 version
Previewable Email Templates (PET)
The Previewable Email Template (PET) module lets users create email templates,
with token substitution, which can be previewed before sending. The emails can
be sent to one or many email addresses in a flexible way, and the recipients
may or may not be Drupal account holders (users).
Individual email sends can be customized per email send without affecting the
template, which makes one-off customization a breeze.
PET puts all your email templates in one place which makes for easy editing by
your users, who don't have to go into the bowels of Rules to edit an email.
This module extends the Date module to provide enhanced UI functionality. Specifically, this module does the following:
- Maintains the date's duration - so when the start date changes, the end date also changes
- Adds in Willington Vega's dropdown time picker. By default, this timepicker replaces the standard timepicker
- Adds an "All Day" button which toggles the time field. When checked, the start and end time is set to 00:00
Resource booking module provides a widget that can be included in any content type and enable resource booking. The module is developed for Drupal 7 as the Booking API and Events Booking module is not available on Drupal 7.
1. Create multiple resource types
2. Attach resource booking to any content type
3. Consolidated booking status when resource booking field is reused
4. Integrated with Rules, Entity and Views
!!!IMPORTANT!!! IF you have a good algoritm for the Easter and the Greek name days, do not forget to send me!
A lot of portal site like to show the actual name day, in some country (you can see a list in the Wikipedia). There was a lot of solution for it, but no drupal modules. (I did not find).
This module is very easy of use. Install it as usual and select the block from the admin/build/block list. The name day is depend on the current language (and naturally on the current date) and now only hungarian name days is working.
The Russian version of the namdey file is submitted by pvasili. Thanks!
I welcome the new languages files for other countries. The file description is in the datas/README.txt. This file is included when You install the module.
We need to have one good module. Not a lot of half good.
#894680: Merge similar "node repeat" module
This module is intended as an add-on for the Date Repeat module, part of the Date package of modules. It grew out of the feature request discussion at http://drupal.org/node/298334. Subsequently, it was orphaned and adopted.
Date Repeat allows you to specify a wide range of repeating date sequences. However, each sequence is stored in a single node. This means that all dates in a sequence share characteristics such as the description and other non-date fields. You can specify monthly meetings, but cannot change an individual description to add an agenda when it becomes available. You can specify weekly games, but cannot specify the teams in a specific game when they become known. Because the date fields are not in separate nodes, they do not work with Views.
This module is a CCK formatter allowing users to pick one or more dates (from a date, datetime or datestamp CCK field) similar to the Doodle online service.
Provides ability to restrict individual event signups based on roles. Allows for events to be viewed by all, but some to be restricted to members.
Module provides Time Slots Booking functionality.
Users can go to Calendar and book specified time slots.
You can configure how many time slots are available and how long are the events, so after that time slot will be released.
You can configure hourly and half-hourly timelots (in calendar view).
1. Install module (http://drupal.org/node/70151).
2. You need to copy theme files from theme/ into your theme folder.
3. Clear you cache to reload TPL files (admin/settings/performance)
4. Add new CCK datetime field into your content type and select it at admin/settings/booking_timeslots/form_settings
5. Make sure that you have enabled Calendar View at admin/build/views/list (Views UI module required),
so you can setup your Calendar block into the right place (admin/build/block)
6. Change Arguments settings in your calendar View (Date field) by enabling new datetime field (admin/build/views/edit/calendar)
Now you should see your Booking screen on /calendar
Note: Module just give you opportunity to make time slots functionality, after that you can change theme files (in your theme dir) for your personal requirements.
How this module works?
Read more how this module was created: #345163: booking functionality with time slots in calendar
Module cooperate with Calendar module.
Public Bookings allows registered and unregistered users to book predefined resources. These booking requests can then be approved, rejected, or modified by an admin, with notifications to the user.
Available and unavailable dates and times can be specified for each resource.
Requires the Bookings API module, the Date API (and its submodule Date Repeat API) and Views. Use the corresponding Bookings API release! Never ever mix DEV and STABLE between those two modules (e.g. dev from API, alpha from Public or vice vesa).
Seeking new maintainer
This module allows you to recur nodes based on repeating criteria. Only nodes that contain date fields can be recurred. The recurring process will automatically generate copies of the node, changing the date to represent the recurring pattern. This is useful for administrators that do not want to use Date Repeat for recurrences because separate nodes are required (for whatever reason).
Installation and setup
- Install the module as you would any other.
- Have a node type with a date field. The field must be required and have a maximum of one value. The field can have an end-date, if desired.
- Edit the node type, and navigate to the "Node recur" vertical tab. Enable recurring, and set the other options as desired.
- Toggle permissions to your liking.
- Depending on your configuration, the recur options will be on the node-add form, and there will be a link visible when viewing a node (only of the types that have recurring enabled).
There are currently two types of recurring options available.
- Pick the days of the week
- Every N period, where N is a number, and period can be days, weeks,
This module allows to display RSVP of facebook event in drupal node.
Original Idea : handsofaten @ http://groups.drupal.org/node/28404#comment-372614
This module is ported to Drupal 7 and it can be used with Drupal for facebook or FBConnect module which is available.
- Install Drupal for Facebook or Facebook connect module
- Install this module as usual.
- Add a new text field named "fbeid" to your event content type.
- Create a event in FACEBOOK to get the event ID. example: If facebook event url is http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=0000000000&index=1, then your event id is 0000000000
- Create a Event node in DRUPAL and use facebook event id in fbeid field.
please see http://drupal.org/node/1239480 for roadmap discussion.
The Signup Scheduler module allows users of the Signup module to define a schedule upon which node signups should be opened and closed. Signups are opened and closed based on the defined schedule during cron. Views support is included through providing several fields and filters based on schedule data.
Simple Contest module provides contest system for Drupal websites.
for example, Best Design submission, Top contributor this week, etc.
- contests are nodes. multiple contests of multiple contest type can be run same time
- Two winner types : Users & Node, that means winners can be "user" or node"
- multiple winners can be chosen by ranking/weight
- Supports both automatic and manual winners selection
- Winner chosen rule will be based on View. so it is up to you to decide how the winner will be selected
- Modules integration with Views, Token, Rules, Userpoints, Date Repeat, Commerce Coupon, UC Gift Certificate & UC Coupon
- Token integration and customized E-mail notifications
- Token : [E-mail tokens Integration]
- Views : [Contest winners selection]
- Date : [Contest Date and repeat options]
- Simple contest Userpoints: (Drupal 6 & 7)
Provides user points module integration
This module is a simple event with participants implementation.
Simply, it adds a participant list on each node which is posted in an OG group, and whose type is configured as an Event node. Each group member can add or remove himself to the participant list.
The Evanced Events Importer module integrates features from Evanced Solutions' Events calendar product in to your Drupal site.
This module imports data from Evanced Events' built-in EXML feed to create nodes for each published event. When the Evanced Events calendar is updated in Evanced Events and cron is run in Drupal, the module keeps the events in sync using the ID assigned to each event.
With this module installed you can continue to use Evanced Events as a stand-alone product to create events, manage event registration, record attendance statistics, run reports and manage room reservations (in conjunction with Room Reserve), but you can also take advantage of all the power of CCK (D6 only) and Views to create multiple displays of your events across your website.
This module was originally created in 2009 by Worthington Libraries for their website.
Primary functionality for this modules is to open or close registrations for an entity when the value of an attached date field has passed.
Dates can be offset by a field attached to the host entity. Example: An entity has a date of 2012-12-31 12:00:00, but you want to close the entity 2 hours before.
See README for additional information.
Development (-dev) snapshots contain experimental code. Use recommended (green) releases if you want an upgrade path.
Latest version for this project is included in VideoWhisper Webcam Plugins project (recommended release).
VideoWhisper Live Streaming provides web based live video streaming. It contains an application to broadcast video with realtime configuration of resolution, framerate, bandwidth, audio rate and also allows discussing with video subscribers. The live broadcasting application also saves snapshots of current video as images for preview purposes and provides links and html code to publish channel and preview.
The module manages configuring the live streaming software, creating live video channels with mutliple settings, listing rooms, accessing channel links and removing channels.
The advanced software integrated by this module requires 2 types of hosting: a regular web hosting plan for the regular website features and a RTMP plan (usually on a different special server) for video streaming and other instant communication required between chat clients. This will require a RTMP application to be installed on a Red5, Wowza or FMIS server.
These downloads are just for integration module.
Event Bookings integrates the Bookings API functionality with a date enabled node - aka "Event". Specifically, this module provides the following functionality:
- Book resources directly from an Event - aka date enabled Nodes.
- Allow either multiple or exclusive booking of resources.
- Extends Views to allow joins of an "Event" with a booked resource
- Provide "out of the box" calendar views of bookable resources
- Provide ajax functionality that refreshes available resources when date values change on an Event edit page
- Provide links to conflicting events.
- Provide security permissions to allow/restrict users from booking resources.
- Define Event Content Type to be an availability or booking.
- Specifiy whether pending bookings show as conflicts
- If you have rights, you can set the status of a booking from a Node edit screen
- New views to show availabilities and booked resources for an event.
- All day support
Installation & Setup
How does bookingsapi & eventbookings differ from Resource Conflict?
CiviCRM Multiday Event creates multiple entity based events associated to a single Drupal node linked to a single CiviCRM Event. The duration of the CiviCRM Event last from the start date and time of the first session to the ending date and time of the last session. So if you have a class that meets every Friday in May, Drupal will display 4 events (5/4, 5/11, 5/18, and 5/25). CiviCRM will only have 1 event running from 5/4-5/25. This allows groups already leveraging CiviCRM for event registration, payment, reporting, and certifications, to continue using those components while making it easier to display individual events with Views.
This module will address 3 common problems with Events in Drupal/CiviCRM integrations:
- Display a CiviCRM Event with multiple dates in a Calendar
- Display CiviCRM Events and other Drupal events in the same Calendar Views
- Importing Events into CiviCRM (Now use Feeds!)
The conference module allows you to organize conferences with Drupal.
Similar, active projects
This module is not actively maintained.
People interested in a currently maintained solution with similar features should consider the Conference Organizing Distribution.
Features of conference module
It implements a mechanism to post papers, to manage reviewers and to assign reviewers to papers. A paper is an arbitrary node with an attached file and a review is an arbitrary node assigned to a paper. It also takes care for the access permissions to papers and reviews.
- Automatic Content Type generation using CCK
- Ability to submit Abstracts via online methods, both by uploading files and by typing in the content as a part of a node
- Automated Paper Number generation
- Has fields to take in Keywords for a given paper.
- Ability to create Revisions of the current paper on Reviewer Request based on Drupal's node revisions.
- The Conference Manager can assign papers to reviewers as well as take the final decision on whether a paper is accepted or rejected or request for resubmission
- Complete Privacy of Papers / reviewers from various authors and reviewers, only the manager is able to see all reviews and papers in one go.
Officially sponsored by the Eventbrite team.
The goal of the Eventbrite Drupal module is to enable deep integration with the Eventbrite API as a base module, allowing for seamless connections between Eventbrite and Drupal data around users, events, and more.
This module creates an easy live blogging feature to provide live coverage of an event. The content administrator can create a live event node and add updates to that node. These short updates auto-refresh for the site visitors, so they can watch new updates pop onto the page without hitting refresh.
CiviCRM Event Block is a simple module that creates a block with a list of upcoming CiviCRM CiviEvent events and their event types. The name of the link to event registration can be specified on the block configuration page.
CiviCRM Event Block builds on the code from a CiviCRM wiki page.