Extend and customize Drupal functionality with contributed modules. If a module doesn't quite do what you want it to do, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, then join forces and help the module maintainer. Or, share your own by starting a new module.
IMPORTANT: The 1.x plugin has been removed from the Professor Cloud website. Only the 2.x plugin is available now, which is not tested with the module and is only free for non-commercial use.
This addon provides a small, thumbnail sized image, with an on-hover popup, zoomed and centred on a larger version of the image.
To configure this module you need to follow these steps
A small module that lets you control the format of the "Submitted by" information on your content per content type. It adds a fieldset to your node edit form called Appearance that lets you put in a tokenized pattern for the text you want to display.
Depends on Token module. Note: This module does not create any data; rather it relies on other modules providing that data through Token.
You might find the Custom Tokens module useful for things that aren't already provided.
How can you get involved?
- Write a review for this module on drupalmodules.com
- Report any bugs, feature requests, etc. in the issue tracker
Because Submitted by dynamically builds string, the only way we know to translate them is to use the settings.php technique.
The following themes are known to not properly honor theme('node_submitted'):
- Artist C01
- Acquia Marina
If you encounter any others, please let us know so that we can update this list.
Slideshow module for the Andromeda theme.
This module provides a very simple caption input filter that can be used to attach captions to an image or embeddable object. Similar to the WordPress caption shorthand, the filter came for the need to provide a simple method to attach captions to images for a variety of non-technical bloggers migrating from WordPress to Drupal.
There are two methods to create a caption:
1) [caption]<img src="" alt="" />This is an image caption[/caption]
2) [caption align=right]<img src="" alt="" />This is a right aligned caption[/caption]
You can also watch this helpful tutorial video to get you started.
Submenu Tree provides a method for structuring content hierarchically. For content which has a menu link, Submenu Tree display a list of content which is at the same level or below the content in the menu.
Another CCK/Fields module to provide a phone number field type.
Main differences cck_phone from Phone (CCK) phone.module are:
- Single field widget instead of ever growing field widget per country
- Supports all/multiple countries in one field
- Covers almost all country codes out of the box, with generic phone number validation
- Includes all countries codes or select your own list of countries
- Custom country specific phone numbers validation & formatting
- Custom country validation can be turned off, configurable per field
- D6: Better tel link support (RFC3966) or mobile support - iPhone, Android, iPad, Opera Mobile/Mini, etc. D7: To be replaced by RDFa.
Finder allows Drupal site administrators to create flexible faceted search forms to find entities such as nodes or users based on the values of fields and database attributes.
If you will see message "The file you are trying to open, [filename], is in different format than specified by the file extension." just click YES.
Integration with phpexcel library
Simplenews Template is a Drupal module that extends the Simplenews module by providing a themable template with configurable header, footer and style. Template, header, footer and style are configurable for each newsletter independently.
Simplenews Template can with advantage be used in conjunction with RelatedContent.
Modal forms make use of the modal feature in the ctools module to open some common forms in a modal window.
Gives a site owner options to disable specific messages shown to end users. The core drupal message system as offered by drupal_set_message is an excellent way for modules to send out messages to the end users. However not all drupal site owners are keen to show all the messages sent out by drupal core and all modules to their users. This module gives site administrators a reasonably powerful way to filter out messages shown to the end users.
- Filter out messages that match a full text string exactly.
- Filter out messages that match a regular expression.
- Permissions to specifically hide all messages of a given type from any role.
- Disable all filtering for specific users.
- Disable all filtering for specific paths.
- Apply filtering only for specific paths.
- Debug system to get messages in the HTML without showing it to the end users.
The popup suite allows builders to popup tooltip-like text, nodes, blocks, menus, forms, views and php-generated content.
It includes the following modules:
- Popup that provides the basic popup framework as well as a few basic popup styles.
- Popup block that provides block configuration options to allow any block to be displayed as a popup.
- Popup descriptions that replaces form item descriptions with popups.
- Popup filter that privides an input filter that replaces popup tags with popups in filterable content. (The popup suite grew from the Popup filter module).
- Popup menu that provides blocks of popup menus for each defined menu within the system.
- Popup nodereference that displays node references as popups.
- Popup UI that provides a means of managing popup display formats, as well as cck and views integration of node-reference fields
Version 7.0 may be viewed in the wild at www.thrifty.co.za
The API as documented in README.TXT, is accessible to other modules by:
module_load_include('inc', 'popup', 'includes/popup.api');
Smileys is a text filter that substitutes ASCII smileys/smilies/emoticons with images.
This is a simple smiley-filter that allows the easy use of graphical smileys (or 'emoticons') on a Drupal site. It comes with a set of example smileys. An unlimited amount of custom smileys can be setup as well.
DownloadFile is a module to direct download files or images.
- Added four formatters
- Usable in templates and views
- Accessible formatters
Inline module allows users to display uploaded files and images inline, i.e. place links to files into a content using a simple [inline:filename.jpg] tag. The effect is a link to the file or the display of an image, depending on the file type.
Inline allows users to place an uploaded image or a file attachment anywhere in the content. During creation of a content, a user can simply enter the number or filename of the attachment that should be displayed inline. After submitting the content, the number is automatically converted to the corresponding filename.
Because I can never get a straight answer for a simple solution to include an image in a block with a easy-to-use interface for non-technical folk.
Image block is a module where one can create a simple block that includes an image. The 6.x version of this module integrates with Imagecache and 7.x with the core Image module's Image Styles for dynamic image sizing and manipulation.
How to use:
- Enable Image block module.
- Navigate to admin/build/block.
- Click the "Add image block" link in the local tasks menu.
- Configure your image block, and save.
If you are not a developer or asked to install this module as a dependency, you most probably won't have any use for it. This module enables you to use jquery ui dialog in Drupal.
Features yet implemented
- It enables you to use JQuery UI Dialog library. It also automatically creates an iframe inside the dialog you dont need to care about. This enables you loading normal Drupal pages inside (like FAPI stuff)
- Exports a simple API to open/close dialogs
- While you can use the api jquery_ui_dialog, or you can also use the JQuery UI Dialog API directly your own way, using the full power of JQuery UI Dialog(well jquery_ui_dialog does not limit it, but makes some assumptions). This is one of the main differences to modalframe
- You can also use the JQuery UI Dialog buttons to control the window.
- Integrates with the the JQuery UI theme. You can use your own theme for the dialog only (using the namespace), please refer to the docs.
- Supports autoresizing and positioning.
- Supports loading the IFrame content using POST+Data.
Back To Top adds a button that hovers in the bottom of your screen and allow users to smoothly scroll up the page using jQuery.
Back To Top uses jQuery UI library effects for smooth easing of scroll.
Be sure to check out the Scroll To Top module. The module differs from Back To Top in some ways:
- Back To Top have a different image for scrolling
- Back To Top have a different animation style
- Back To Top have more configuration options
- Back To Top have a prevent on mobile/touch device function
- Scroll To Top have a 6.x version
There are settings for:
- Preventing the button to appear in mobile or touch devices.
- Choosing between a image och text/css button
- Placement of the button
- Style of the text/css button
Theming the button
You can theme or change image by theming on the ID backtotop.
<div id="#backtotop">Back To Top</div>
You can change the text Back To Top with the translation in Drupal.
Break long pages into smaller ones automatically by words(or characters) limit, or by means of a customizable pagination tag:
First page here.
Second page here.
More pages here.
Drupal 7 version
Not all of the features introduced in the Drupal 6 version of paging are supported in Drupal 7. If you need a feature that is no longer supported, please search the issue queue, at right, for a similar request, and state your case. Features that are still needed may be added back in.
Upgrading from D6 to D7
We are currently working on an upgrade path from D6 to D7.
Sites using paging
- Customizable page separator string.
- Form or image button to insert page separator string in content.
- Link "Read more" to second page when the teaser is larger than or equal to the first page.
- Option of pager navigation style to choose. Possible values are theme_pager(), theme_paging_drop_down() or any custom theme function.
FlashVideo is a complete turn-key video solution that expands Drupal's upload capabilities to allow web developers and users to upload video files, automatically convert those videos to the popular Flash format, and then embed their video in any node type using the simple [video] tag. This module allows more than one video to be attached to any node, and then referenced through the use of parameters passed to the tag [video]. It also includes an automatic conversion of video files to the Flash format using FFMPEG technology.
Node display contributions is a set of modules that are add ons of the Node displays module.
This module display a adjustable text size changer or a zoom function on the page for a better web accessibility.
Provides a table formatter for the Field Collection module.
After enabling the module, go to admin/structure/types/manage/CONTENT_TYPE/display and switch the formatter to "Table field-collection items".
Field Collection 7.x-1.0-beta2 is required.
Corrects PNG alpha transparency in IE 5.5 and 6 using css behaviors instead of crawling the DOM.
- PNG Behave! for Drupal 7.x is now an officially supported branch of the 6.x-1.8 base.
- PNG Behave! for Drupal 6.x now has a 2.x-dev branch for testing the DD_belatedPNG lib, as well as an update to 1.8
- PNG Behave! for Drupal 5.x now has it's final *hopefully* update to 1.9
- Works with any elements.
- Works with backgrounds tiled, repeated, and stretched WITHOUT need for parent element confusion.
- Works with dynamically created elements that match the css selector string or directly call the behavior.
- Works on style AND class changes in runtime WITHOUT needing to call the script again.
- And More!...
To markup your code, use the <pre> tag with the class attribute and optionally the title attribute. See the <pre /> method section on this page and the configuration page for exact/complete explanation.:
<pre class="SYNTAXHIGHLIGHTER-OPTIONS" title="My title">
Very important!!!: ordered the input format filters as follow:
- HTML filter or Wysiwyg filter or whatever HTML filters you use. They must come before.
- Syntax highlighter. This come after any and all filters that can modify content input.