Extend and customize Drupal functionality with contributed modules. If a module doesn't quite do what you want it to do, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, then join forces and help the module maintainer. Or, share your own by starting a new module.
Creditfield is a small proof of concept module that provides 3 fields to be used in the Drupal Form API for custom forms:
- Credit Card Number
- Credit Card Expiration Date
- Credit Card CVV
These fields provide basic validation and form errors on their own (including Luhn check against card number). You could easily add more within your own form validation callbacks as well.
To use them in your custom Drupal form, simply define a form item like so:
$form['credit_card_number'] = array(
'#type' => 'creditfield_cardnumber',
'#title' => 'Credit Card Number',
'#maxlength' => 16,
$form['expiration_date'] = array(
'#type' => 'creditfield_date',
'#title' => 'Expiration Date',
$form['credit_card_cvv'] = array(
'#type' => 'creditfield_cvv',
'#title' => 'CVV Code',
'#maxlength' => 4,
'#description' => 'Your 3 or 4 digit security code on the back of your card.',
Where to use Creditfield
In general, BornFree functions as an image gallery with node-text on splash page.
So far, although there are many good image galleries out there, few of them does a good job of displaying a large block of text, which
associates with the image. Therefore, BornFree was engineered as an image gallery that does text rendering (not only just caption, or
title). The second motivation is that since there are a lot of nodes with attached images. Why not display them in a nice way on the front
page, while it updates/maintains once a new node is created, taking advantage of Drupal. BornFree integrates Galleria (Google Summer Code,
http://devkick.com/lab/galleria/) into Drupal 6. Also, BornFree extends the text functionality of Galleria.
Please check out jCarousel Module, which is what BornFree had tried to be for a long time.
The ad manager module provides a single interface for managing ads from various providers across sites it is installed on.
Providers are modules written to bring in ad units from advertising networks such as DoubleClick, AdSense, etc.
Documentation for setting up ad manager, creating and editing ad units, and altering ad provider settings is available in the project's documentation.
- AdSense Custom Search Ads
Display AdSense search term sensitive ads, like those found on Google.com, on your Drupal search results.
- Google Publisher Tags
GPT is the standard rendering method for displaying DoubleClick for Publishers ads on websites.
Learn to create your own providers in the how to create providers documentation.
Ad Manager was created and is maintained by the Bonnier Engineering Group. Learn more about Bonnier Corporation at bonniercorp.com.
This module allows site administrators to add a "block" to their site the contains of which is a predefined image (uploaded separately) dependent upon the current path.
This module was originally sponsored by www.ixis.co.uk
Affiliate-NG provides the basic affiliate functionality:
- Affiliate URL handling
- Clicks (recorded visits based on affiliate referrals)
- Campaigns (ways to differentiate traffic sources)
- Reports for administrators ("Affiliates" page) and
users ("Affiliate Center" tab on the user profile).
Used by Commerce Affiliate, which provides commissions.
Please note that these modules are not yet production-ready.
Their primary audience are developers, looking to develop flexible
affiliating solutions for their clients, ready to tweak Views, fix bugs,
and apply additional polish.
This module implements the USAePay credit card gateway as an Ubercart payment method.
- Recurring billing is supported if you have the UC Recurring (2.x version) module installed.
- You can save customer credit card info to the USAePay database if this feature is enabled in your USAePay setup.
The PHP SOAP library is required.
The Privatemsg Bulkmail module is intended for site administrators who want to send out an identical private message to a large user base (100.000 users and more). An example use case would be an internal notification to all registered users through a private message.
This module requires the amazing Privatemsg module.
The Privatemsg module itself (version 6.x-2.x and higer) offers a feature to send messages to roles. The following description of the feature set describes how this module differs from that Privatemsg feature:
- Send out private messages from a specific user (instead of the current user)
- Define a dedicated bulk message user and prevent that user from logging in (to prevent performance issues)
- Prevent users from responding to a bulk mail message
- Include AND exclude recipient group of a bulk mail. Example: Send out a bulk mail to all authenticated users that are not site admins
- Restrict the recipient group to users who logged in or signed up after a certain date
- Send an individual test message to a specified user before sending out the bulk mail
For further documentation, please have a look at the README.txt file included with the module.
Allows Ubercart tax rates to be assigned to taxonomy terms.
After installing this module, you will be able to select taxonomy terms from the tax rate edit screen to apply product tax to.
Please note that line item tax will show up separately on the order. So you may want to create separate tax rates to provide appropriate titles (e.g. Shipping tax, Discount tax adjustment etc).
Origin of the module: http://www.ubercart.org/issue/15097/conditionally_tax_products_based_tax...
Provide a simplenews newsletter subscription pane for the ubercart checkout.
This module is loosely based on at least two modules listed on the ubercart.org site that provide an new checkout pane to display simplenews newsletter subscription options during checkout.
Once installed and enabled a new configuration section Newsletter Subscription is added to the ubercart checkout pane configuration.
This module provides a donation line item type along with a donation product and product display. This is partially based on Randy Fay's excellent screencast at http://commerceguys.com/blog/using-custom-line-items-provide-donation-fe...
It uses the Select or Other module to provide the donation amount form field. If you need to modify the default donation option values, the install the Commerce Customizable Products module in order to modify the line item type form settings.
In addition to being able to create a donation product, this module also provides a donation checkout pane, allowing customers to add a donation to their order as part of the checkout process.
This module allows site owners to issue affiliate links to their partners. When anonymous users follow these links, the clicks are counted by affiliate, day, and optional keyword. When referred users sign up for an account, the account is associated with that affiliate.
This module enhances Ubercart by allowing a store to display product prices to customers in their local currency.
This module has special installation requirements. Please read the included README.txt for details and installation instructions. Really. Don't even try to skip this step. There's important information in there, and if you don't follow all the special instructions it won't work.
A significant API change in Ubercart 6.x-2.0-rc1 broke this module. Ubercart changed the way prices are handled internally, and manipulating prices is a fundamental part of this module. The thread at http://drupal.org/node/449322 provides a patch that should make this module work with the new price API. A new release will follow when I've had a chance to understand the new API and make some other fixes necessitated by the API change.
This module provides a price history feature for Drupal Commerce products.
- Install the module as usual
- Navigate to
admin/commerce/products/types(Store -> Products -> Product types)
- On the "manage fields" page, add a Price History field and select the Hidden widget
- On the field edit page, attach your newly created field to an existing Price field in order to track it's changes (this is a one time operation, the "Attached Product Price field" select box will be disabled after saving the form)
- On the "manage display" page, you can configure a few settings for the price history chart formatter
Developed and maintained by Andrei Mateescu (amateescu)
CA Taxonomy provides actions and condition checks for nodes and their taxonomy terms for the Conditional Actions module bundled with Ubercart 6.x-2.0
Ubercart 6.x-2.0-rc1 or higher.
Original development sponsored by FourChords Creative LLC.
Adding tools for SMS messaging for Ubercart using its Conditional actions module, based on the SMS Framework module.
Using the integration, including the ability to use Tokens, gives strong capabilities for SMS notifications.
First goal was to implement SMS notifications for marketplace sellers, and additional features will come as needed.
PayEx online payments API integration module.
This module implements the standard credit card payment methods from PayEx.
It currently offers integration with Übercart (for Drupal 6) and Drupal Commerce (for Drupal 7).
Reveal IT maintains this module in partnership with PayEx, and can be contracted for help with customisation or integration.
Alipay integration for the Drupal Commerce payment and checkout system.
- Direct Pay
- Escrow Pay
- Dual Function
- Send Goods Confirm
¥0.01 debug mode
This module provides Webmoney payment gateway through merchant.webmoney.ru website, when using Drupal Ubercart.
It was developed and tested for Ubercart 5.x-1.0-rc4.
Important! PHP have to support PEAR with extensions:
The XML_Unserializer object was replaced by XMLReader, which includes in PHP 5.x, so PEAR extensions are not needed anymore.
Please test this release!
The version 5.x-1.1 was ported into Drupal 6.x. and Ubercart 2.x.
The XML_Unserializer object was replaced by XMLReader, which includes in PHP 5.x, so PEAR extensions are not needed anymore.
Please, make donation
Commerce Views Pane provides a Views display plugin to embed a view in a Drupal Commerce checkout pane. This plugin is similar to the Views block display, except it is for Drupal Commerce checkout panes instead of blocks.
Why use Commerce Views Pane?
- You want to display a view during checkout and optionally pass any order data as a view's contextual argument.
- You want to display order information on the checkout complete page.
- Download links to files purchased.
- Shipping information - addresses, tracking numbers, estimated delivery.
- Payment transaction information
This project integrates Drupal with Recurly, a subscription billing service that takes the headache out of subscription management. It can work in conjunction with your existing payment gateway or merchant account (see the list of supported payment gateways) or you can use the included Recurly Gateway (which is included free with all accounts).
This project includes a few sub-modules that allow users to choose how deeply they wish to integrate their Drupal site with Recurly:
- Recurly: The main Recurly module provides basic Drupal integration, including receiving push notifications from Recurly.com. It also includes built-in pages for users to view invoices, subscriptions, and to upgrade/downgrade their subscription level.
- Recurly Hosted Pages: Rather than hosting account management yourself, you can use Recurly.com to handle all aspects of subscription management through their hosted pages option. This requires the least amount of integration with Drupal, thus the least responsibility for customer data. Recurly's hosted pages are PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant.
This Ubercart module allows you to specify which countries are permitted as shipping destinations for shippable products. If a shipping address is selected to another country then a nice error message is displayed during the checkout process and the checkout cannot proceed.
Use this to prevent orders being placed for countries that you do not deliver too.
This code was floating around the Ubercart.org discussion forums and has been cleaned up and tested against Ubercart 6.x-2.2.
About the maintainers
Agileware is an Australian Drupal development company with years of commercial experience in Drupal website, module development and design. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements. Agileware have the right solution for every budget.
These parties purchased iDEAL for Commerce and in doing so, sponsored past and future development and support.
- Merge - Drupal development
- Vormkracht - Creatieve communicatie
- Wegener Media
- Wicked Fruit - full service internet bureau
- SQUARE Concepts - Full-service Internetbureau
- iz3 - Design for web and print
- Dycon - Interactive Experiences
- bio.logis GmbH - Humangenetische Analysen für die medizinische Diagnostik
- Triquid - Internettechnologie en zoekmachine optimalisatie
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- Fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the abandoned project process
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
Bounce link is a link to a target that simply redirects to the real destination. The redirect happens server-side which means that we can track the redirects. This comes handy when we have links in our site and we need to know when they are clicked.
- Redirecting, including detailed accounting to the database
- Reporting functionality
- CSV and XML exporting of the redirects
- Redirecting context support for marketing campaings, etc
- MySQL and PostgreSQL support
The Ad GeoIP module adds geotargeting functionality to the Drupal advertisement module. This functionality allows you to optionally configure individual advertisements to only display to visitors of one or more countries, regions, and/or cities. The advertisement module's cache modules are fully supported for optimal performance.
IP lookups are performed using MaxMind's GeoIP databases. The Ad GeoIP module supports MaxMind's free GeoLite Country and GeoLite City databases. It also supports MaxMind's commercial GeoIP Country, GeoIP Region, and GeoIP City databases.
The original development of this module was sponsored by Pricescope.com.
This module provides an Ubercart payment method to conduct transactions via CCAvenue payment Gateway.
The skeleton framework of this module was borrowed from uc_paypal module which is present in ubercart.
The current module is being designed for Indian Rupee Payment Gateway.