Extend and customize Drupal functionality with contributed modules. If a module doesn't quite do what you want it to do, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, then join forces and help the module maintainer. Or, share your own by starting a new module.
The Referral Sources module allows you to ask your users "Where did you hear about us?"
anywhere on your site, and track that data in a central location. It provides an admin
interface for creating referral sources that users can select from a list, and a page
where you can view statistics on referral source selections. Referral source submissions
are stored in a single table, no matter where they came from, making it easy to track
submissions and create reports based on that data.
This feature and many other checkout improvements are available for 6.x in the Ubercart Checkout Tweaks module.
This module moves the order preview pane in an Ubercart checkout to its own fieldset.
Simply install and enable the module as normal, and control the position of the fieldset on the Ubercart checkout pane settings page. All AJAX features of the checkout that update the order preview will work as normal with this module enabled. The "Show the order total preview on the payment pane" checkbox in checkout settings will be ignored when this module is installed.
Development sponsored by Acuity.
The agreservations-module is a module to handle reservations of resources.
Please read the notes to each version before downloading and using!
Contributors / Sponsors:
located in Switzerland. They contributed agres_timeframe
and agres_restriction sub-modules -thanks!
located in Nicaragua, they contributed with money, testing, time and KnowHow -thanks SIMEDIA!
Supported Drupal Version is 7.
- Resource management, including booking calendar.
- Create unit types in several categories, you define(rooms, cars,...which allows to offer some resources per day, and others per hour.
- offer online reservations/online bookings for resources of each created category: The user signed in, or not, can book resources, and pay online. This is possible because agreservation utilizes the great Ubercart online Shopping module.
- in manual created reservations(by receptionist) enter a user, and create an ubercart order for him.(walkin guest solution)
hint: during installation you should add the line:
to your settings.php also in your my.ini or my.cnf you
Site admins that want to make use of the "Add to Cart" form without using Views or forcibly typing in the PHP to load it, this module is for you. This module creates a simple "Add to Cart" block which can be re-used anywhere in the site, including in Panels! This would even make it extremely simple to use Context's specialized block reactions to display the "Add to Cart" block where and when you truly want it.
This also includes a separate "Buy it now" block. This block allows a simple "add to cart" block with NO attributes displayed. This block even allows administrators to turn off attribute validation so an unconfigured product can be added to the cart. This feature is useful for sites which want to collect what products visitors want for a "Request for Quote" function, particularly when users don't know which options might be necessary.
Entity cache puts core entities into Drupal's cache API.
The Entity cache for Drupal Commerce module enables caching of Drupal Commerce commerce_order, commerce_line_item, and commerce_product, entities.
How to use
Install the module like any other and reset cache so that the hook_entity_info_alter() implementation is executed.
Both methods GET and POST are supported in the stable version.
Install the Commerce Sermepa module.
Enable the Rule for Sermepa via Store > Configuration > Payment settings and edit the rule settings to set the information that provided by your bank office.
You can set the mode of the module to Test or Live.
The Multiple Flat Rates module enables you to easily define multiple flat-rate style delivery rates based on product class.
But what does that mean!?
You can define a base cost irrespective of the amount of items of that class order plus an additional price (base unit cost) per X number of products.
Furthermore, you can group product type rules together to have a set of rules such as Standard / Recorded / Next Day
Say you have two Product Classes (Apricots and Bananas).
You can define the standard base cost of shipping Apricots as
Base Cost: £10
This means that ordering even 1 Apricot will incur a delivery cost of £10 (Base Price).
You can then also say the base unit is 10 Apricots and every base unit beyond the first one incurs an additional delivery cost of £0.5 .
So if the client orders up to 10 Apricots they will have to pay £10 delivery costs. If they order from 11-20 Apricots they will pay the base price of £10 + £0.5. If they order anything over 20 Apricots another base unit kicks in so you have another £0.5 to pay, and so on.
Now, say you have Bananas with:
Base Price: 1.00
Base Unit: 1
Additional Price per unit: 0.1
In our cart we have 15 Apricots and 12 Bananas:
Apricot delivery costs:
First base unity incurs cost of £10
Additional 5 Apricots incur a delivery cost of £0.5
Submodule of Drupal Commerce that implements a delivery entity.
Provides basic functionalities and admin pages to handle deliveries.
Each delivery need to be associated to an order. Each order can have zero, one or multiple deliveries.
A delivery is automatically created on order save if it contains at least one shippable item. Further deliveries can be manually added from the deliveries tab under the orders menu. On the same page each order line item can be moved from one delivery to the other.
The Ubercart EDI module provides some simple EDI order import and export functionality for Ubercart orders. This is useful for stores working with fulfillment houses where orders are passed back and forth in some predetermined format.
- Import orders (update only).
- Recieve import files via FTP upload.
- Specify multiple import (update) rules.
- Archive files after import (auto).
- Export orders.
- Export at a specified interval or manually.
- Specify order and product patterns.
- Deliver export files via e-mail (auto), HTTP download (manual) and/or FTP download (manual).
- Archive files (manual) after successful import with fulfillment houses.
Includes all features from the 5.x branch plus the following additional features.
- Export orders on checkout completion.
General project information
Allows users with a "manage prices" role to specify per product price adjustments using user or role based rules.
This price adjustment can be a specific price, an amount offset, or a percentage offset from the original price of the base product (not attribute products, which may already add their own amounts to the result of this modules price adjustment).
It is important to consider the order of precedence when creating these rules:
- Role based pricing overrides the standard Ubercart "sell_price". When a user is a member of multiple roles with a specified pricing rule, then the lowest priced role price is used.
- User based pricing overrides all role based rules.
See the TODO.txt for known remaining tasks. If you have ideas, let us know.
Payment module for Ubercart. Integrates Ogone PSP gateway as a checkout method for Ubercart.
- Choose Payment Method during checkout OR at Ogone
- Secure payment status verification (SHA-1 encryption)
- All settings adjustable in admin form
- Automatic language detection
- Use own template or set templating parameters
- Test and production urls
Old release, several patches are needed to use it currently. Besides, this branch doesn't have all features mentioned above. This branch is not maintained anymore.
Current branch which is still maintained.
When the 6.x-2.x branch is released we can start working on the D7 port and releasing the 7.x-1.x branch soon.
The Drupal 7 version is in progress, its based on the 2.x branch
- Further reviewing/testing the 6.x-2.x branch
- Cleaning up/formatting code, adding code comments
- Automatic currency detection (not working, it's an admin setting right now)
- Finish porting the 6.x-2.x branch for D7 & Ubercart 3
Please read the included "readme.txt" carefully before posting issues and question, thank you.
This module can be used to integrate Ubercart with v2.23 of the Sagepay Server Protocol. Use this module if you want to use the Sagepay Server integration method with Ubercart.
For integration of Ubercart with Sagepay Direct, please look at uc_protx_vsp_direct.
I'm often very busy with project work which means I am unable to respond to bug fixes as quickly as I would like. Your patience is appreciated.
This simple module allows Ubercart store administrators to set the minimum and maximum number of items to be in the shopping cart before a user is allowed to proceed to checkout.
The RedHen Membership module provides a framework for managing individual (Contact) and organizational memberships. Optionally, you could assign user roles to Drupal users associated with active individual or organizational memberships. Memberships are a custom entity type/bundle. Therefore, memberships can be extended with additional fields.
This module allows Ubercart store administrators to apply more fine-grained permissions to the product catalog and shopping cart.
This is particularly useful in situations where you want the general public to view most of your site, including the product catalog, but only permit certain registered members, such as wholesalers, to see information about factory-direct prices or to use the shopping cart.
A configurable message will be shown next to the product if the user has insufficient permissions. This message may contain HTML as well as tokens. Some examples:
- Sign up as a member to see factory-direct prices and shop online
- <a href="mailto:enquiries@[site-mail]?subject=Quote for [type-name] SKU [model]: '[title]'&body=Request from [user-name] ([user-mail]) for pricing info on [model] (category: [term])."> Request price by email </a>
The second example produces a link Request price by email, which when clicked opens the user's email client and fills out address, subject and body with info related to both the user and the product they're viewing, so that all they have to do is click "Send".
For those not entitled, prices may be shown as a configurable replacement text, for instance "POA" or 0.00, or may be removed from forms and tables altogether. This can be configured at Administer >>Store administration >> Configuration >> Members only settings. Again HTML and tokens are allowed.
This module provides a
- Direct Debit Payment 'API'
- uc_directdebit module for Direct Debit Payment for UberCart. See http://www.ubercart.org/contrib/3493
The module directdebit provides some basic functions with are used by the contained uc_directdebit module and the contrib module clieop.
Just install the module the normal way.
- Enable direct debit api
- Enable uc_directdebit
- Configure the Direct debit payment method the ubercart way
Import one of the available translation if needed.
The UC PagSeguro project aims to integrate PagSeguro payment services with Ubercart.
PagSeguro is a Brazilian only payment system which provides individuals and companies a way to send and receive payments efficiently and safely.
Provides 'pay to publish' functionality to Drupal Commerce.
Admin can associate a node type with a product.
When users create nodes of that type the product gets added to their cart and they are redirected to checkout.
When they complete checkout their node is published
- Interval Field - adding the interval field to the mix will allow you to set an unpublish date too.
Auto creates product and line item type for this module.
Create your 'pay to publish' product types then associate them with a node type using the content type edit form - either choose one product or multiple - user will have a choice at time of creating their node.
When node is created, item automatically added to the users' cart and redirected to checkout.
When checkout is completed, node is automatically published.
Assign a publish interval to a product - products auto unpublished.
Send reminder emails when content will be unpublished - with a link allowing users to extend the expiry date (via another purchase).
This module helps you set up percentage coupons that only apply to specific products. It uses a multi-value entity reference field attached to the coupon to select which products will be discounted. If the field is left empty then the coupon will be valid for all products.
The module adds:
- A new condition for evaluating whether an order contains a product referenced by a coupon (commerce_couponprodref_order_has_referenced_product);
- A multi-value entity reference field linking coupons to products (field_commerce_couponprodref);
- A Rules component for applying percentage coupons to line items where they match the reference field (rules_commerce_couponprodref_apply_coupon_to_line_item_component);
- A new coupon validation rule that won't allow a coupon to be redeemed if it has a populated reference field that doesn't match any of the products in the cart (rules_commerce_couponprodref_validate_refererenced_products).
I understand that with Commerce Coupon 2.x and Commerce Discount this module won't be needed any more.
Installation & Use
- Enable the module as normal.
- Clear all caches.
- It's necessary to modify the percentage coupon pricing rule.
This is a discount module for Ubercart which allows for date-based discounts without coupon codes that can be set per node at product creation.
Example usage would be for an event website where pre-registration discount dates and amount are set per event.
- Configurable discount cut-off date and discount amount ($ or %) per product
- Notices on cart, checkout, and review page, discounts added as line items
- Development efforts sponsored by DLC Solutions, LLC.
SagePay Form integration for the Drupal Commerce payment and checkout system. Support off site redirect type credit card payments for Drupal Commerce Beta 4 and above.
- Install the SagePay Form module.
- Enable the Rule for SagePay Form via Store > Configuration > Payment settings and edit the rule settings to set your Vendor Name and Encryption Key. The module will not connect to SagePay without these.
- You can set the mode of the module to Simulation, Test or Live.
Registering with SagePay
You will need a Vendor account with SagePay before you can use this module to take payments.
This module allows you to set a different product pricing for each enabled country in Ubercart.
It also got support for roles, currencies and i18n
The module provides a block where the user can select a country/region. This selection is then used to set the correct pricing.
A API is also provided for setting the country.