Extend and customize Drupal functionality with contributed modules. If a module doesn't quite do what you want it to do, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, then join forces and help the module maintainer. Or, share your own by starting a new module.
The Bullseye Search module is an easy to implement store locator plugin built on the Bullseye Store Locator API that finds nearest locations and displays them on a Google map.
Ideal for Drupal developers and designers looking to add a store locator, dealer locator or directory service to a Drupal site. This module integrates completely with the website without the use of frames. The built in admin page offers turn-key configuration options. Full look and feel customization can be achieved through the API.
Block router is driven by the API. This means that you will have to create custom block without the UI and set their entire configuration in code.
Primary use is to built a lot of custom block and keep their configuration in code.
For example, it could be used to build :
- Custom blocks.
- Configure blocks.
- Export blocks with your prefered SCM.
- Each block is defined by its proper file.
No know problems yet. Please try it and add your feedbacks in the issue queue.
Links to Documentation
Installation is easy and you can get details in README.txt.
The module is quite functional as it is but it could always be better. Active participants are therefore more than welcome.
This module is sponsored by Verkkojulkaisut
Compute the total of each term reference filter results. In the view settings screen you can set to display or not that values in front office. When display is on, the total value appears within round brackets alongside of each filter name.
A module who provides a block to show the current song of a last.fm account, you only need an API KEY from Last.fm
Extends node clone features to allow for copying content to create a domain-specific version.
Adds Terminal functionality for the card on file module.
This module is sponsored by AllPlayers.com.
This project differs from other related modules because it is aimed at providing each single user with the possibility to create their own family tree online. It has a unique interface that allows users to easily post and adapt their family tree online.
- users can create their own family tree online,
- import/export GEDCOM files,
- data is stored in entity/fields with full CRUD functionality,
- custom views for displaying generations, with extension possibilities,
- the ability to use different calendars, e.g. New Calendar vs Old Calendar,
- ability to use differentiation in male- and female versions of surnames,
- linking different family tree's of different users, and other data fields for collaboration purposes,
- possibility to extend this module with additional modules such as Location, Gmaps etc.
- Field (Drupal Core),
- Tokens (Drupal Core),
This module is for integrating the BluePay bp20 post method with drupal commerce. It allows setting up recurring billing.
If you are looking to do simple bluepay payment transactions I recommend using the well tested and maintained commerce authorize.net module and modifying it for bluepay's authorize.net emulation.
Barc Chat provides a simple yet feature rich chat room for your whole community to interact in real-time directly on your site. You can have an unlimited number of users chatting simultaneously, it's completely free and there are no ads!
Wouldn’t you love to talk to your visitors? Stay on your site longer, engage with others
Barc Chat is a free, non-invasive tool that allows your users to chat and share multimedia in real-time on any or all of your site’s pages.
It’s extremely easy to customize the Barc interface and functionality to match the look and feel of your website in the plugin’s settings.
Your users can login through Facebook, Twitter, by creating a Barc account or by anonymously chatting, if you allow them to do so in the settings.
A module for importing a gedcom file and facilitating the display of a family tree on a personal web-site, using common tools like Views and Page Manager. The module is not intended for on-line creation or maintenance of genealogical data.
More info : http://www.tagnpin.com
tagNpin incentivizes your readers to invite their friends to check out your blog and will help you *engage* your current users with more repeat visits, Facebook likes and comments.
Key features for your readers:
* Readers connect to your loyalty program with Facebook.
* Readers earn loyalty points or badges for daily comments.
* Readers earn loyalty points or badges for Facebook likes.
* Readers earn loyalty points or badges for PlusOnes.
* Readers earn loyalty points or badges for Tweets.
* Readers compete to be at the top of your loyalty leaderboard.
* Readers redeem their points for quality gift cards and offers.
* Facebook loyalty app gets generated automatically on the go
Key features for you:
* Customize the rewards you offer.
* Keep track of recent and trending social actions on your blog.
* Keep track of actions taken by each reader and learn more about them.
1. Activate the plugin through the 'Modules' section in Drupal.
2. Visit your tagNpin options 'Configure' for to configure the settings
3. Get Secret Key and brandid as explained in the following steps
->Go to www.tagNpin.com and login (using information from registration)
->Click on Developer API from bottom left in sidemenu
->Click on API from menu displayed under 'Developer API'
->Click Authentication from there
A new widget for the body field that does not expose the 'Edit summary' link.
My content editors keept clicking that link thinking "what does this do?" On most content types, I want the automatic summary splitter to work it's magic anyway. Unfortunately, every content type has a body field already, and 'Long text with summary' fields in Drupal 7 don't let me change the widget to get rid of the link to 'edit summary'. (edit: but I think it may be a checkbox on the settings form?)
I wanted a widget instead, so, I wrote this.
Flag cart extends Flag. It allows to create block with cart icons that are automatically updated when content is flagged.
Go to 'admin/structure/flag_cart'. Here you can see a block settings for each flag created with the Flag module. In the block settings set the following:
- Cart url: Enter here the url of the flag (the view.
- Cart icon: Define here a custom cart icon for the block. It can be a local path or an url.
Tweaks for Wysiwyg capable editors (mainly CKEditor).
The 51Degrees.mobi mobile device detection plugin is a complete pack to help mobilize your website and blog.
It includes a mobile device detector and switcher to select themes based on the type of device visiting your website, a selection of mobile themes and an administration tool to allow easy, quick implementation.
- Mobile detection and switcher which automatically detects and switches between desktop / mobile theme, or the request can be redirected to another URL
- Easy to use administration tool to set-up and define redirection rules. The plugin can be downloaded and working within minutes. Rules can be defined to treat small screen mobile devices, smartphones and tablets differently.
- Detects over 11000 mobile device combinations and updated regularly. No cloud services, PHP extensions or external components are required. Once installed the detected device properties are also available to theme developers.
- Developed and supported by 51Degrees.mobi a leader in mobile device detection tools and used by over 220,000 servers and 500,000,000 devices per month. Additional detection capabilities including Tablet, Smartphone, Small Screen / Feature phones and additional themes are available from the 51Degrees.mobi website.
A way for those in some form of mental health/substance abuse therapy to "journal" (often at their therapists request) but not have to carry it around with them and will allow their therapist access to whichever entries the user chooses to allow. All access controlled through Drupal's user module.
presentation with HTML 5
This module will add an Author Relationship UserID to views under the Node group. This should help in advanced Views configurations. This drupal module is great for querying two different types of nodes both of which created by the same user.
Somerset Drupal User group
Just a test. Checking out Git on D.O.
Deletes users that have never logged in.
A module that allow blocks to be displayed in a popup modal. Works with webform blocks and custom blocks.
Activating the block within the block configuration settings area will hide it from normal display. For example display: none; and will display it in a popup modal instead.
This is a simple module adding Font-Awesome to drupal, and including minimal template preprocess function.
- Download font-awesome v2.0 from http://fortawesome.github.com/Font-Awesome/
- Extract the zip file and rename the folder to "font-awesome"
- place the folder inside of the following directory: sites/all/libraries
- Confirm that the css path is: sites/all/libraries/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.css
Enable this module, you should see the result.
Furthermore, themer can use theme_preprocess_HOOK function in template.php, to modify and add the icon class. Read the module code for detail.
Drupal automatically hides menu items for paths that are not accessible by the current visitor. This is often very useful, but occasionally it is preferable to show the menu item, and show an 'access denied' page after the user clicks on it.
Unfortunately, there is no such functionality in the Drupal core. This module aims to fill this gap. It adds a new form element titled 'Ignore access' to the menu link edit screen. To use it, one or more
of the roles should be selected. If a visitor has one of the selected roles the menu item will always be rendered, even if the current user has no access to it!
If a visitor clicks on such a link but has no access to it, the standard Drupal 'access denied' 403 page is shown.