Extend and customize Drupal functionality with contributed modules. If a module doesn't quite do what you want it to do, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, then join forces and help the module maintainer. Or, share your own by starting a new module.
Image hotspots module allows you to mark the different areas of the image by text labels.
You can mark a person on the image or a part of the image.
The module is integrated with drupal image module, so it's possible to add hotspots to any image field.
Hotspot module uses jcrop library.
1. Add links as a label
2. Improving animation performance
3. Clear and understandable UI
This module is under active development.
New features will be added very soon!
Created by ADCI solutions
Allows users to advertise their needs and surpluses to the rest of the community.
High level configuration page makes this module easy to use for beginners. Lots of default views & blocks are available.
Propositions can be set to expire automatically, in which case the user is mailed, or the user can set the expiry date.
This module was intended to accompany Community Accounting for use by LETS and Time Banks.
Classroom is a simple but flexible e-learning system. It allows to create courses containing resources, assignments and that kind of stuff.
This module is developed by Banot.net.
- Courses, resources, assignments, teachers and students management.
- Automatic registration requests handling.
- Quiz module integration.
- Forum integration.
- Privatemsg integration.
We have released the first stable version but we still need some feedback. So we'll appreciate it if you could give it a try. Thank you!
On the other hand, we're deciding which features we will include into the next release. So, suggestions are welcome!
Turns Drupal into a multi-group email list.
OG Mailinglist allows users to start new discussions by email and post comments on existing discussions by simply replying to emails. You get the best of both worlds: a browser-based discussion site and an email-based list.
Suppose you have implemented Organic Groups and have three topical groups: "Web Programming", "Technical Help", and "Politics". Users normally go to the group page and click "Create Story" to start a discussion. With this module, a user simply emails "email@example.com" to start a new discussion. The subject becomes the story title, and the body becomes the story body.
The petition.module is a means of conducting online petitions and collecting signatory names in CiviCRM.
The Mentions module offers Twitter like functionality, recording all references to a user's username - using the [@username] or [@#uid] filter format - from various locations, providing a centralized page to track all mentions.
The Facebook Photo Sync module enables the ability to have Image(Field) fields automatically uploaded to an existing or dynamically generated Album upon Node/Entity creation.
- [D7] Full entity support.
- Support for standard facebook accounts and facebook Pages.
- Uploads photos to:
- [D7] Existing facebook albums.
- Dynamically generated albums using a token based name and description.
- Token based description for upload images.
- Ability to set maximum amount of images uploaded per ImageField.
- Features exportable.
Allows displaying parts of the Content Profile form in blocks.
The purpose of this module is break the profile form into small chunks the user can edit in context, instead of being faced with a huge, off-putting, wall of form elements.
Onecomment restricts users to posting only one comment per node.
Perhaps you have a petition content type, which users should only be able to sign once? Onecomment allows you to ensure this. There is real power here when combined with fieldable comments - for example, you could have an event type, where the comment consists of a RSVP status field (like on Facebook: attending / not attending / maybe) - you can use onecomment so that users have a single RSVP status attached to a node.
Creates a gradebook per organic group and restricts viewing grades by group membership.
MGN will now be a co-maintainer for the project, so expect some updates in the new year.
Note: Some of the gradebookapi functions have changed since gradebook-6.x.1.x. If using gradebook-6.x.2.x-dev released after April 1, 2009, be sure to get the matching og_gradebook 6.x.2.x-dev.
Easy subscritption system.
Only a block whit a field "E-mail address" and a unsuscribe checkbox.
The visitor can subscribe without account.
Domain Acces compatible.
- Verify whit emailed link suscribe and unsuscribe actions
- Subscription details: only some content types
If you not use a mail module (like smtp) send mail is very, very, very slow. Is not a bug.
The Community Media Checklist is a helpful tool used as a starting point to configure large parts of a following Community Media site.
This module is co-maintained by Craig Sinclair (synchlayer) of AmherstMedia in Amherst, MA and is part of the Community Media Starter Kits.
It has been used a the starting point to configure the following Community Media sites:
The Election module enables you to run elections easily, securely, and effectively on a Drupal website.
It provides a framework for developers to integrate different types of election. Two types are included: 'referendums' and 'STV elections' (single transferable vote). Other types can be provided by other modules.
Lets the users of a Drupal site chat via a RealChat server. It adds a single link to Drupal's menu system called "Chat now!" by default. An authenticated user who clicks this link enters a chat at a designated RealChat server with her chat nickname set to her Drupal username, chat profile pointing to her user profile page on the Drupal site, and avatar set to her picture (if available) on the Drupal site.
This module uses JQuery to add a fun and non-intrustive way of sharing the current node with social media sites: currently Twitter, Delicious, Digg, Facebook. Images become draggable and can be dropped onto logos that animate onto the screen to share the page.
- Retrieve user's geographic information based on her ip address.
This module is based on a relative accurate IP database from http://www.maxmind.com/app/geolitecity, which is free and will be updated regularly.
Every time a user logs in, her ip address and geographic information will be updated and stored into database.
- Site Administrator can select which format of geographic map, she'd like to display on user's profile page.
1. Static PNG image geographic map generated from Yahoo Maps.
2. Ajax Dynamic geographic map generated from Google Maps.
- Administrator can define users from which geographic locations(countries, regions), have the permission to register.
- List all the users on a page, grouped by their geographic location.
- No dependency on other Drupal module.
Includes multiple modules for video communications including room listing, pay per view access control:
- Video Conference integration
- Video Chat integration
- Video Consultation integration
- Live Streaming integration
- Room List
These modules allow setup of Pay Per Minute / Pay Per View ( PPM / PPV ) video chat, consultations & e-learning, webcam live shows, conferences using VideoWhisper Drupal Modules.
See project Resources > Home Page : VideoWhisper Drupal PPV Video Streaming Suite, to read more about this project, installation instructions, requirements and configuration.
Before installing, make sure your hosting environment meets all requirements. These web based video communication applications have demands beyond regular Drupal requirements: a compatible rtmp host is required for live interactions and video streaming.
Give users a virtual pat on the back.
Similar to functionality on yelp.com, users can send and receive little award like items such as "nice quote" or "funny joke" or "great picture" from other users. With the integration with Userpoints module, users can earn points by having a kudo awarded to them.
Basically, you can curently do the following:
- Limit what users can give kudos (access control)
- Limit what users can receive kudos (access control)
- Limit what kind of content can receive kudos (sIte config)
- Limit an individual kudo to a specific content type(s) (content mgmt)
Note: content types include comments
- Allow users to un-give (rescind) a previously given kudo (site config)
- Control the form that a kudo button will display as (html button or graphic icon)
- If graphic icon, the icon can change depending on the status (give, rescind or disabled)
- Control when and how often the kudos cache gets updated... this is used for statistics rather then tablulate how many kudos each person has in real time across the board. This can range from real-time to periodically (minutes... hours.. days.. .weeks)
- Including for Drupal 5.x
The Hotspot modules provides integration between Drupal and captive portal access controllers. Use with CoovaChilli or a compatible access controller to turn your Drupal website site into a captive portal. Have users login, sign-up, or buy access - anything is possible in Drupal!
Anyone wanting integration with other access controllers or routers is encouraged to contribute!
- Handles the initial redirect (captive portal splash page) of CoovaChilli / Chillispot
- Handles the initial redirect of Colubris / HP Procurve controllers (work in progress)
- Flexible configuration and Drupal hooks - use as a simple captive portal or integrate with your RADIUS back-end
- Integration support for use with CoovaRADIUS
- Support for Ubercart and selling Internet access products.
Colubris / HP Procurve basic support has been added. It requires the folloing public access attributes (set using Colubris-AVPair, for example):
#D7CX I pledge that Affinity will have a full Drupal 7 release on the day that Drupal 7 is released.
The Affinity module is intended to be used as a catalyst for community interaction on sites where users rate the content. It works in conjunction with the Voting API module to match users with other users based on their voting patterns. The module provides a block showing users you may have an affinity for.
This module provides full ParaChat integration with Drupal. ParaChat is a feature-rich, Java based, managed chat application. A ParaChat account is required.
For more detailed info, including configuration and screenshots, visit the project homepage.
The node_invite module is similar to the RSVP module that already exists. In fact you probably want to check that one out too.
Goals of this module:
- Invite anonymous users to any node
- Manage invites
- Users receive an email with a unique URL in it so that they can answer your invite (Accept, Deny, "Maybe")
- Users can add comments (if you enable that feature) to any invite response (useful for the "Maybe" people)
- Tokenized email notifications
- Tokenized forms (RSVP accept/deny)
- Configurable notifications (who gets notified about what)
- Very nice invite manager (re-send, revoke invites)
- The module creates entries in $node->links
- A video tour is available online.
Offers more features for signatures in posts and comments.
Please note: This module is no longer actively maintained and work is going into the contact_importer module. It's recommended that you switch to that module if you're already using dcl_importer. Please also note that due to naming conflicts the dcl_importer code base cannot be located on the same site as the contact_importer module.
The dcl_importer lets users import contacts from various third party services such as facebook, myspace, gmail, yahoo, friendfeed, twitter, and numerous other services using the OpenInviter library.
Aug 28, 2009 - To use the 6.x-2.x you should remove and re-install as the directory structure has changed somewhat.
If you're looking for original D5 version it can be found here but is not currently functioning and some of the import scripts are not compatible with the GPL. If someone wants to backport the rewritten version of this module to D5 I'll be happy to add them as a co-maintainer or commit their work myself.
This module is used to add a header image to pages. You can use a single image for all pages or configure the context so there is a different header per section, type, or any other context supported by the Header Image module. If you are using the Community Media Slideshow on the homepage w/ the Community Theme, the slideshow will automatically override the cm_header.
Sites Using Community Media Header: