Drupal utilizes draggable tables to handle multiple value forms. It's quite convenient for most simple field types. However, for complex field types such form can be cumbersome. For example, the widget for Image field type can contain a preview of a file, an upload button, a text field for title and alt attributes. Sometimes you have a lot of images to be uploaded and the form takes up a lot of space.
This module integrates the jQuery UI tabs and accordion plugins as a replacement for draggable tables to make multiple value forms more user friendly. All field items can still be ordered through jQuery UI sortable widget.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Fields, File Management, Media, Utility
- Reported installs: 33 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 206
- Last modified: March 31, 2013