Themes allow you to change the look and feel of your Drupal site. You can use themes contributed by others or create your own to share with the community. Contributed themes are not part of any official release and may not have optimized code/functionality for your purposes. You can also create a sub-theme of an existing theme. A sub-theme inherits a parent theme's resources. Read more about Sub-theme structure and inheritance. You can also view a full index of themes listing only their titles.
This sandbox holds the coding style guide for Sass files on Drupal.org.
Admin Theme based on Twitter Bootstrap Components.
The roadmap will be:
- enhancements for editors
- layouts for nodes similar to what is planned for Drupal8
- responsive layout
At the moment this is under heavy development, so I would not recommend to use this in a production environment!
An IBM Selectric inspired theme.
It's very simple theme, based black and dark theme
git clone --branch 7.x-1.x http://git.drupal.org/sandbox/ketelagoreng/1624618.git
/* $Id: style.css,v 188.8.131.52 2009/07/06 08:03:14 agileware Exp $ */
/* begin Page */
margin: 0 auto;
background-position: bottom left;
font: 0.75em/170% Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
border: 1px solid transparent; /* Opera fix */
/* end Page */
/* begin Box, Sheet */
Omega Theme with some sass files included. Designed to be responsive from the get go and minimalistic for our uses.
development theme for tm.
Drupal Utah is a responsive XHTML theme starterkit for the Omega base theme.
This is a polished version of theme that was created during the Responsive Themeing session at DrupalCamp Utah 2012.
The primary differences between this starterkit and the Omega XHTML starterkit are:
- Default zones and regions ordered differently
- Added a "Banner" region
- Main menu pre-styled to stack for mobile displays
- Media queries have been changed to include a max-width on narrow, normal, and wide layouts.
- even more customization coming soon...
Additional theme notes and presentation available soon.
A lightweight theme that doesn't love default Drupal CSS
This is a open source blog theme for Drupal
Sandbox project to create a new responsive stylesheet
A 2(Two) column fixed width theme.
An implementation of Twitter Bootstrap using the Zen base-theme
Vigor's goal is refined to the lightweight styles. It focus on simple and
flexible theme starter.
The original concept from the BASIC theme, after repeatedly
modified and actually used for cases which was created.
Mostly for the general project site's prototyping and the initial display. To
promote the site construction and art design, a division of labor as efficiently
- Easy to modify architecture.
- A little bit of simple design.
- Optional enabled Formalize.
- Theme Registry Rebuild.
- There is no complex functions.
Pulp: a soft mass of fibers used in papermaking.
Wood pulp is the most common raw material in papermaking.
This is the theme for knowpulse2.usask.ca/portal. It's a sub-theme of ad-novus fluid.
A sleek and minimal administrative theme based on the core admin theme Seven.
Xurxo is a theme ideal for radio stations websites.
Many regions: Header, Superfish Menu, Highlighted, Banner, Preface One, Preface Two, Preface Three, Content, Sidebar First, Sidebar Second, Post Content, Bottom One, Bottom Two, Bottom Three, Bottom Four, Footer.
Sites that use Xurxo Theme
Tell me about your site here.
Developed by Eleonel Basili.
Yet another jQuery Mobile theme.
mobile tools (optional)
Standard theme installation applies.
Build your mobile views
1. add a new imagecache preset
name: mobile_thumb (in this example)
scale & crop: 60x60
2. use views build a frontpage
Style: HTML List
Row style: Fields
Content: field_image with imagecache "mobile_thumb" (Exclude from display)
Node: Teaser (Exclude from display)
Node: Title with link to node (Rewrite the output of title field as below)
A Zen Sub Theme inspired on Google+
Bem vindo ao meu mundo paralelo, aqui vou colocar tudo que mais gosto: Meus pensamentos, gostos, enfim tudo que mais me agrada , muita moda e coisinhas fofinhas *-*
I created this theme partly to experiment with theme creating/editing, but also because I couldn't find a theme I liked so decided to make my own taking elements form others and adding my own elements.
It was originally created from Simpler but has had a CSS drop down menu system added (mostly from Alpine) and has had significant changes both to the CSS file and the page template, the first of which was to add ubercart support since most of the ubercart pages did not match the site.
Emphasis is on allowing the site to resize dynamically to any size screen or window. Try dragging your window to different sizes. It should seamlessly resize to fit. Within certain limits to stop it looking silly.
- CSS dropdown menu
- Dynamic resizing
- Ubercart Support
- All colours to be selectable via GUI
- All fonts to be selectable via the gui
- Font shadowing to be selectable via gui
- supply a set of colour schemes
- Option to add CSS files via gui (to be module specific for ones not included)
- Seperate CSS files for modules (eg ubercart) and make them selectable by gui, default enabled. This will reduce file size if most are not needed
- Auto detect enabled modules to enable module specific css
Ultima is clean and modern responsive theme for Drupal 7.x. This theme is designed keeping in mind the simplicity for beginners and flexibility for advanced developers. It will help you build your own Drupal powered adaptive site with minimal effort. The theme is not dependent on any core theme. Its very light weight for fast loading with modern & minimalistic approach and tested in all major browsers IE7/8/9/10, Opera, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
Features of Ultima:
- 1, 2 or 3 column Responsive Layout
- Built on highly flexible Zurb's Foundation Framework.
- 1140px Grid which fits perfectly on 1280px widescreen monitors
- Adaptive design for Smartphones, iPad and Desktop Monitors
- Tableless design for SEO
- More than 16 collapsible block regions
- Superfish drop-down menu (2, 3 or more nested levels)
- Responsive jQuery Slideshow
- Built-in IE transparent PNG fix
- HTML5 and CSS3 validated
- Custom Logo & Favicon Uploader
- Support features like site name, slogan, mission.
- Integrated Social Network Links. Manage it from theme settings page.
- Breadcrumb navigation. Show / hide from theme settings
- Nice Typography
- Complete online documentation