Main purpose of the Acta Drupal 7 version is port design of 'Acta Drupal 5' theme into Drupal 7. Just install and follow the step-by-step guide and your simple but still good looking clean website is running within the hour.
Acta is a two column fixed design (optimized for width 960px).
New in 7.x
- Implement new advance cutting edge technology of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Less use of images in theme design. So it's become more light weight and excute fast then Drupal 5 version.
- New design for RSS tag.
Setting up a Drupal site involves many steps. This is some of the steps I usually go through when setting up a Drupal site with Acta Theme:
Install Drupal 7.x
- Install Acta Theme (Put acta-folder in: sites/all/themes)
- Enable and make Acta default (admin/appearance)
- Edit theme settings (admin/appearance/settings/acta) - Add mission, slogan, etc.
- Edit site information (admin/config/system/site-information)
- Add Home to Main menu (admin/structure/menu/manage/main-menu/add)
You can view them at acta.itapplication.net/