I have two blocks created by my module via hook_block. I also have additional user profile fields set as category "employee". In the hook, I set the visibility to:
...but it doesn't seem to make any difference. These two blocks show on ALL user pages, including "user/*/edit" (edit the basic account information). As a test, I left Block 1 as the above settings and changed Block 2 to:
Both blocks still show on ALL user pages. From working with access permissions, I know the logic surrounding user pages seems to be a bit unusual, so I'm wondering if that could be causing this issue as well. Has anyone else encountered a situation like this?
I am in need of help with a particular design / module issue for a website that I am working on for a client.
If you visit: http://www.downtownaustin.com/ you will see that when you click on something like "Live Here" a hidden div drops down, and in that div there is content.
From my research, I am thinking I can use Panels to do this? However, I am not quite sure. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
First, a quick background.
New design so I had a new server (virtual) created, dumped the live database and imported to the new server. Completed an entirely new theme.
Then today, we 'virtually unplugged' the live server and plugged in the new server. So the original IP of x.x.x.119 is still resolving to our domain www.yyy.com. This way, we didn't need to put in a dns change and wait for the effect. We just switched servers for the same domain.
However, once the new server came up, the new theme wasn't fully applied. I logged in and though the new theme was selected as the default in the theme lists admin screen, when I visited the domain module listings and chose the 'theme' button for the main domain, it wasn't selected as the default. The old theme was. So, I changed that and it seemed to get 95% of all the new theme applied. But, there are two specific pages that utilize a template from the original theme and now those two pages are not pulling those two templates from the original theme. I have a function in my template.php file that specifies to use a different theme based on the url/node shown. It worked fine during all the dev work, but activating it as the new server, again an exact clone of what I was doing during dev, it doesn't seem to recognize that function.Read more
Although I am not totally new to Drupal, I have never customized Drupal code before.
can you suggest me how to achieve this. any guidance is much appreciated.
What I want is at the time of registration accept two different emails. One- personal email ( gmail, yaho etc)
another email is corporate email id, I would like this email id to use only first time to send registration confirmation email.
I believe second email id field can be created using profile fields.
I can code in php if needed, but if solution involves using existing module it would be much better.
On Tuesday, the broken links page listed 2 pages of broken links. Two days later, it is into 8 pages and has long chunks of just "Permission restrictions deny you access to this broken link.". The reports pages are also finding errors: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /sites/all/modules/views/theme/views-view-table.tpl.php on line 23.
We cannot figure out what has happened. Is anyone able to explain what might have happened or how to fix it?
Exactly what the title says: Printing the $content variable in page.tpl.php prints stdClass() instead of node.tpl.php. so instead of getting a node title and teaser I get
stdClass Object ( [nid] => 2770 [type] => news [language] => [uid] => 3 [status] => 1 [created] => 1368058045 [changed] => 1368067601 [comment] => 0 [promote] => 1... I know it's got nothing to do with my theme being an omega sub theme because the same thing happens when I remove "base theme = omega" from the .info file.
I've also tried replacing the page.tpl.php file and still to no avail...
and yes, I've cleared the cache ;)
Oh, and the node.tpl.php is not being recognized or something because changes made to it are not changing on the site.