The module will (on the cron) try and connect with the "Simplenews default From email address" mailbox (via imap) and do a best effort in understanding the bounce reports and saving them in the database in Drupal. The results are available in a view. (admin/reports/bounce)
Currently there is no active processing of bounces, you have to do that manually.
Only version 2.x is being developed and supported.
- simplenews (version 2.x)
- libraries (version 1.x)
- views (version 2.x)
- PHPMailer-BMH (Bounce Mail Handler) (version 5.0.0)
- A dedicated mailbox for bounce handling
- mimemail or another mail library
- Download, install and enable the module.
Do you want to design a template, specify the data source and just click a button to have a PDF report ready to be sent through the browser or by email? If the answer is yes, then this is the module you were looking for.
The RDL report engine is based on Report Definition Language and brings to Drupal a system to easily design, deploy and generate reports.
- Design report templates with any WYSIWYG RDL report designer
- Report datasources: db_query, array
- Generate a report from form variables
- Generate a report from database selected rows
The development of this module is sponsored by Openquest.
Simplenews Statistics gathers newsletter statistics like the open rate and CTR (click-through rate) and presents the information to administrators through an easy to use interface.Read more
Retrieve citation counts for scholarly articles
where: link below node (of type 'pub') and cron
what: retrieve citation counts from Google Scholar by querying with node title (and cck field 'authors' ) and store citation count in cck field 'citations'
also: try to get abstract from acm.org
todo: lot of settings
With userfly you can run instant usability studies for your website using your real users. userfly is a free service and will allow you to watch movies/screencasts of your users’ browsing sessions. Thanks to userfly you can analyze the behavior of your visitors and increase your ROI.
Features of userfly Integration module
- The admin can define which pages will be tracked with userfly.
- The administrative pages will not be tracked by default.
- Include the userfly script in the footer automatically.
- Only include the script when not exceeding the free account limit.
How is this module different from the other userfly module
Both userfly modules essentially do the same thing. We're not sure why another module (with slightly less functionality) was added 2 days after ours was made available on Drupal.org.