Themes allow you to change the look and feel of your Drupal site. You can use themes contributed by others or create your own to share with the community. Contributed themes are not part of any official release and may not have optimized code/functionality for your purposes.
You can also create a sub-theme of an existing theme. A sub-theme inherits a parent theme's resources. Read more about Sub-theme structure and inheritance.
You can also view a full index of themes listing only their titles.
A branch of the Andomeda theme. The slide show has been eliminated, fonts changed, spacings modified to fit our needs.
More to come.
Impact Theme is a responsive multipurpose Drupal 7 theme. We have created the theme with a wide range of sites in mind.
Impact Theme is an advance version of our popular theme Responsive Blog. We have altered our Responsive Blog theme with a touch of dark background and blue styling to make it more elegant. The theme is completely responsive, and has been tested on the iPhone and iPad for optimal performance. This is an all around great theme, useful for almost any project.
- Responsive, Mobile-Friendly Theme
- 1-column and 2-coumns layout support
- A total of 12 block regions
- Configurable layout : Sidebar can be Right or Left
- Mobile support (Smartphone, Tablet, iPhone, Android, etc)
- Configurable jQuery Cycle Image Slideshow
- Multi-level drop-down menus (Multilingual support)
- Minimal design and nice typography
- HTML5 & super clean markup
- Detailed CSS rules for Typography, Forms Elements, Node Teaser, Comments, etc.
- Facebook, Twitter and other Social Icon.
Like this? Have a look at our Free Themes.Read more
SassyStrap is fully responsive out-of-the-box and integrates a SASS (via .scss) version of Twitter's Bootstrap. It provides a good foundation without including many of the unnecessary things included in other base themes. The philosophy is that if you need something you will find it in another theme and port it to your custom theme built with SassyStrap.
The theme was created by David Lohmeyer from his need to blend specific theming methods into a coherent package without creating "frankenstein" from other themes like Zen or Basic (Basic uses Bourbon Neat instead of Bootstrap for grids, but includes SASS). The types of sites best created with this theme are less complex, though it can be expanded easily into a high end and complex website.
SassyStrap's goal is to provide themers the building blocks needed to get their designs up and running quickly with simple and powerful tools.
SassyStrap is perfect if you want a simple, smart, and flexible theme starter.
Bootstrap Barrio is a sub-theme of the Bootstrap Theme, theme based on Twitter Bootstrap, a sleek, intuitive, and powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
While Bootstrap Theme add Twitter Bootstrap functionallity, Bootstrap Barrio focus on layout flexibility and customization using theme parameters and the Skinr module.
- Layout is handle by Bootstrap.
- Two columns, with configurable widths.
- Fixed and fluid layouts.
- Responsive features turn on and off.
- Configurable header behavior, using Bootstrap "fixed to top".
- Configurable main navigation behavior, using Bootstrap "collapse".
- Full screen width slider region.
- Skinr controlled, collapse, fixed, row, content and span over blocks.
- Flexible blocks layout using span over row defined regions.
Following modules and themes are requiered:
Convolution is a clean and classy admin theme that we use at Auracat, check it out!