Note: more documentation for the Drupal 7 version of the MailChimp module is also available in the README files of the submodules.
- Embed subscription forms for any MailChimp list with custom meta data and a block for each list.
- Enables end users to manage their subscriptions from their account page.
- Allows end users to subscribe to lists during registration.
- Lets you map user tokens to MailChimp merge fields.
- Provides required, optional, and freeform lists. Required lists are automatically synchronized with the sites users. Optional lists provide a checkbox allowing users to subscribe during registration or when updating their account. Free form lists present a signup form with all MailChimp merge fields displayed.
- Allows subscriptions to be maintained via a batch process during cron or in real time.
- Allows the option of also enabling list "interest group" subscriptions, for more fine grained mailing list control.
(Versions 7.x-2.8 and higher).