This is a list of additional contributed Drupal 7 modules that extend Drupal's multilingual features:
- Language Assignment: Lets you set the language of multiple nodes or users at a time.
- Translation Overview: Provides a comprehensive view of your content translation status.
- Translation table: UI for quick translation of taxonomies and menus.
- Taxonomy CSV import/export: A UI / drush tool useful for creating multilingual taxonomies.
- Translation Management Tool: Provides a tool set for translating content from different sources. The translation can be done by people or translation services of all kinds. It builds on and uses existing language tools and data structures in Drupal and can be used in automated workflow scenarios.
- Language Icons: Adds icons to language links for nodes and blocks.
- Language Switcher Dropdown: Provides a new block with the language switcher as a drop down field.
Several modules exist that extend the multilingual capabilities of your site. Apart from the modules documented here, you can browse the multilingual section of the modules list to see all projects, sorted by popularity. You may want to additionally filter by version to see, for example, only modules compatible for the latest Drupal version.
Of these modules, you should at least install the Internationalization package of modules which provides several important features not currently built into Drupal core, and Localization update which automatically fetches updated translations of strings hardcoded in all the core and contributed modules you have installed on your site.
Below, you can find a list of modules that have their own documentation pages.