Using Plupload for Drupal 7
Configure the module(s)
- Extract the following modules into sites/all/modules/
- File Field Sources - http://drupal.org/project/filefield_sources
- FileField Sources Plupload - http://drupal.org/project/filefield_sources_plupload
- Plupload Integration - http://drupal.org/project/plupload
- Download the Plupload library from http://www.plupload.com/
- Extract the libary into sites/all/libraries/plupload (it will look like sites/all/libraries/plupload)
- Flush Caches
Configure the Content type File field
- Go to the content type and create a file field for uploading.
- When configuring the field, set the number of values to unlimited
- click on File Sources and check the appropriate settings. Multiple file (Plupload) allows multiple files to be uploaded.
- Save the Content type
Uploading the filesRead more
Here you can find a list of modules that use Plupload integration.
- Download it (version 220.127.116.11 or later) from http://plupload.com.
- Unzip it into sites/all/libraries, so that there's a
sites/all/libraries/plupload/js/plupload.full.js file, in addition to the
other files included in the library.
If you would like to use an alternate library location, you can install the LIbraries module and/or add
$conf['plupload_library_path'] = PATH/TO/PLUPLOAD;
to your settings.php file.
At this time, this module only provides a 'plupload' form element type that
other modules can use for providing multiple file upload capability to their
forms. It does not provide any end-user functionality on its own. This may
change, however, as this module evolves. See http://drupal.org/node/880300.
Plupload form element can be used like this:
$form['my_element'] = array(
'#type' => 'plupload',
'#title' => t('Upload files'),
'#description' => t('This multi-upload widget uses Plupload library.'),
'#upload_validators' => array(